Free Patterns for Wire, Beads, & Lace Crochet Jewlery

Dec 28, 2012

Thread, wire, and fine yarns shine as they are fashioned into crochet jewelry. Quick and easy crochet bracelets, earrings, or necklaces are also the perfect warm weather accessory or gift option.

In this free crochet eBook, I have gathered a sparkling collection of jewelry techniques, from beaded crochet, to thread crochet, to wire crochet. You will find the perfect crochet jewelry pattern for any occasion.

The Gold Lace Necklace and Bracelet by Nancie M. Wiseman crafts gold wire in Tunisian crochet to create a beautiful family heirloom. The delicate Tunisian crochet stitches create a simple and easy crochet necklace or bracelet, while the gold-filled wire for this project is easy to work with. You can substitute any Artistic Wire color you desire.

The Yellow Leaf Bracelet by Amy Clarke Moore was inspired by the autumn colors of Colorado. Compared to other states that witness a full spectrum of colors in the fall, Colorado's fall colors are usually brilliant and varied shades of yellow. Thread crochet and delicate leaf beads create a gorgeous crochet bracelet, perfect for that casual elegance.

The Classic and Not-So-Classic Bead Crochet Rope and Bracelet by Bethany Barry are vibrant examples of beaded crochet. A free-form design of variegated sized beads creates a unique take on the classical bead crochet necklace and bracelet set. You can use this basic pattern as a template to create a variety of bracelets and necklaces in varying lengths and color combinations.

If you are new to the thread crochet world, the Freewheeling Jewelry collection by Anna Tirat-Gefen is the perfect crochet jewelry design. The tiny motifs make it easy to hold the motif while manipulating the thread. Combine the multiple colors and numbers of these simple crochet motifs to create a variety of chokers, bracelets, and earrings.

Learn to create delicate crochet lace jewelry, beaded crochet bracelets and necklace, and more in Wire & Bead Crochet Jewelry Patterns: Free Crochet Necklace, Bracelet, and Earrings. We would love to see your work; share your pictures in the Crochet Member Gallery.

P.S. For another gorgeous thread crochet lace bracelet, check out the Victorian-Inspired Lace Bracelet in Learn Beautiful Crochet Lace Techniques with 5 Free Crochet Lace Patterns from Crochet Me.

Comments

Julaine2 wrote
on Jan 2, 2013 2:53 PM

Love it. Love it. Love it. My father would have been proud of me because I needed to create a small tool to allow me to crochet the tube in the second pattern.  I've posted some photos...www.facebook.com/.../112267058855573!/pages/Julaine-Lofquist-Birch-The-Artful-Fan-Page/112267058855573

*I'm using the Lion Brand "BonBons" packaged yarns...

wfgram wrote
on Jan 5, 2013 6:57 AM

I'd love to try these but the link to download seems to be missing on this page. Help please,Thanks

lclarke829 wrote
on Jan 5, 2013 8:41 AM

Any chance you could put that link in for the download? :)

lclarke829 wrote
on Jan 5, 2013 8:41 AM

Any chance you could put that link in for the download? :)

wenosch wrote
on Jan 5, 2013 3:01 PM

I feel snookered.  I provided all my personal information (name, address, email) to sign up to get the free eBook of crochet jewelry...and endured the onslaught of marketing hype on each page...and I still don't have the link to get the free eBook.  After this experience, I'm certainly not going to consider subscribing to any of the publications.

wenosch wrote
on Jan 5, 2013 3:01 PM

A694llee wrote
on Jan 5, 2013 3:03 PM

1/5/13 - I downloaded but only pages 9 thru the glossary came down. Please put

tghe lin up again. Thanks , Lottie

EA Morris wrote
on Jan 6, 2013 12:42 PM

The download was quick & easy. Unfortunately, it was for a bunch of basic run-of-the-mill crocheted wooly yarn projects that had nothing to do with jewelry making....NOT JEWELRY CROCHET as would seem indicated by & shown in the article. Having signed into the 'Crochet Me' site in order to download the Jewelry Crochet projects shown in the article but did not get, I'm now going to be plagued by unwanted daily crochet newsletters in my inbox. It would be very nice if you could include a link to the material presented in the article instead of connecting a download of completely unrelated designs.                        Thank you.

jsabel wrote
on Jan 7, 2013 12:43 AM

Please add the link to download the patterns.  I'd love to try them, they are beautiful.

PENNY SITTEN wrote
on Jan 7, 2013 12:55 AM

click on the pictures & it will to take you to the link to download the ebook. It worked for me I hope it works for you.

jsabel wrote
on Jan 7, 2013 11:29 AM

I clicked on one of the pictures and got to the page where you can download the patterns.

EA Morris wrote
on Jan 12, 2013 12:05 AM

Comment up-date....Thank you so much for finally adding a link to the designs  shown in the article TO the article. It worked like a charm.

Again, thank you.