Dawn's Done! No blog? Send me pictures...

Oct 11, 2006

Hi All--Dawn has finished her sweater and it looks sooo cute!

A couple of people have asked me how long the CAL is running and if it's too late to start... The CAL will run actively until the next issue of Crochet Me is posted. It's not too late to start, and even after I'm actively monitoring comments, you can still leave links and comments here on the blog.

Remember, if you don't have a blog--we still would love to see your progres... please send pictures to me (amy@crochetme.com) and I'll post them.

Happy hooking!

A

Filed under: ,

Comments

Dawn (the one in MN) wrote
on Oct 11, 2006 11:13 AM

Very nice, the red very much suits you. Oh, if only it wasn't so darn cold here, I could most likely be done today and frolicing in mine too!

Grace wrote
on Oct 12, 2006 8:02 AM

Very nice, Dawn!

Is anyone going to make full-length sleeves? If so, please let me know as I'd love to follow along. Thanks!

Dawn (the one in MN) wrote
on Oct 12, 2006 11:32 AM

I'll be doing full sleeves, should be starting them any day. Children willing, should have pics of my progress to that point up on my blog later today, and hopefully get the sleeves done over the weekend...

Have you checked out Laurie's? Look in the comments under the blog post right before the one with Andi's version and you shoudl find a link to her blog with pictures and a note about how she did it.

Grace wrote
on Oct 12, 2006 1:42 PM

Thanks for the heads-up! Laurie's looks great too. I've never made any kind of sweater before, so it's great to have all these examples to look at.

Rina wrote
on Oct 13, 2006 12:18 AM

I love the color, Dawn! Nice job. You inspire me to hurry up and finish my own.

Louise wrote
on Oct 24, 2006 11:42 AM

I love the way your Sweet turned out. I totally agree that you should measure a good fittingj sweater/tshirt for the back of the neck measurement.