LA, Day 2

Jul 9, 2005

I'll spend the next bit recapping the fab Crochet me Goes to LA adventure. Here's a glimpse of Wednesday, Day 2.

First thing in the morning I met Donna. That Donna. Donna from Crochetville who has been my blogfriend for a year-and-a-half. We had breakfast and chatted like we've really known each other for that long. It was fantastic. We spent the rest of the morning and much of the afternoon crocheting. We didn't leave the hotel till an embarrassing hour. Here she is showing her famous book thongs:

LA Day 2

Chelle came down to chat before her afternoon taping. We had fun chatting and hearing stories about her adorable daughters.

LA Day 2

Later in the day the lot of us joined up at Unwind with three fab crafters who were also in town taping for Uncommon Threads. We fondled yarn, chatted, played, and otherwise had a grand time. (See previous post for a group photo.)

LA Day 2

We worked up quite the appetite and went out for a delish Indian food meal. We laughed, we cried, it was better than Cats.

LA Day 2

Comments

Deneen wrote
on Jul 9, 2005 4:32 AM

I am loving seeing pictures of all the people I "talk to and know"!

Julie wrote
on Jul 9, 2005 6:40 AM

But isn't almost everything better than Cats? And I've seen it a few times, I can say that. ;o) Hi to Donna, Hi to Tiff, Hi to everyone!

Pfirsch wrote
on Jul 10, 2005 12:42 AM

I wish I could have come! It's very surreal to meet people you already "know." Kim, I know what you mean by talking to Donna as if you had know each other for ages. It was the same for me when I met her, too.

Anne wrote
on Jul 10, 2005 12:25 PM

It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't wait to see the shows!(The dressing room door picture made me squeal for y'all!)

Torie wrote
on Jul 10, 2005 2:56 PM

Hi girls -- it was so nice to meet some of you at the studio. We were sorry that we didn't get to chat with you more (or even meet everyone). There was just so much going on. Your projects looked fantastic! Can't wait to see the shows!Torie from PDX Super Crafty

jana wrote
on Jul 11, 2005 9:36 AM

you guys look like you had a blast!!!

Donna wrote
on Jul 11, 2005 12:26 PM

Thank you, Kim! I had a completely awesome day with you, too. The whole week, the whole adventure, and meeting everyone was fantastic. You rock for propelling us towards this!