Easy Crochet Preview

Aug 20, 2005

I finally found a bit of info on the new Family Circle Easy Crochet mag that's debuting next week; as far as I know there's no web site yet. Check out the preview on the Dream Weaver Yarns site. The first issue comes out this week, on the 23rd. There's going to be a little mention of your favourite online crochet mag in there... I can't wait to see it!

[Link via NexBlog.]

Update: Reader Lisa told me she picked up a copy of the new mag today at Barnes and Noble, and the Crochet me mention is smack in the middle of page 9. When, oh when, will I be able to get a copy here?!

Comments

Lisa aka Lavendarblitz wrote
on Aug 20, 2005 8:53 AM

I got my copy at Barns and Noble. I saw Crochet Me mentioned!!!

Amie wrote
on Aug 20, 2005 11:53 AM

I tried BN here in NJ last night and NOTHING. I'm dying to see my review! Others have mentioned checking out Joann's and Michaels. I'll be hunting that mag down!

jana wrote
on Aug 21, 2005 12:53 AM

neat! cant wait either. "..take up crochet, the other great art..." LOL, sound like " pork, the other white meat " hehe

Amie wrote
on Aug 21, 2005 12:29 PM

Kim, I got my copy last night and guess who has a blurb about her site about me? YOU! Ha ha ha! How cool is that?! We're "neighbors!"

Amie wrote
on Aug 23, 2005 8:12 AM

It's funny when you go back and read what you wrote because you were typing too fast and too lazy to re-read. I meant to say, "...a blurb about her site ABOVE me." I think that's the second "opppsie" I've made on your blog this week alone.Oppsie!

jana wrote
on Aug 24, 2005 3:24 AM

hey kim, do you know if we get family circle easy crochet up here??

Amie wrote
on Aug 26, 2005 2:11 AM

I just looked at my edition Jana and it says, "Canada $7.99 * recommended price." So, at least it's a good possibility that you can find it somewhere. A couple people have mentioned finding it in a supermarket. Go figure.

maura wrote
on Sep 2, 2005 10:50 AM

I have been dying to get information about FCEC magazine since I bought my first copy 2 years ago. I have tried every internet sight and I am always looking at magazine racks. Does anyone know if we will be able to subscribe to it? Thanks