Super Mario Brothers afghan

This post has 28 Replies | 7 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
nellybell101 wrote
on Nov 16, 2008 10:47 PM

where can I get the pattern? This would be perfect my Nephew's Bedroom. We just painted all the walls like the Marion games.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Dellora wrote
on Jun 12, 2010 11:12 AM

Do you have directions that you share for this?  My son wants one for his wedding anniversary, and I would do anything I can for him!

Dellora Wesemann

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jun 13, 2010 1:18 PM

Hi, I think your afghan came out wonderful! i am currently crocheting a 'LAKERS' afghan and i hope it comes out good.  But my brother wants a ''kings'' afghan, would you know how i could find a pattern to do that?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,239
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Jun 14, 2010 1:23 PM

This is fantastic! The images are incredibly clear. What did you brother say when he saw it?

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jul 26, 2010 9:18 PM

Just amazing! I would never have the patience to make an afghan like that...too cool!

M. J.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 134
on Aug 26, 2010 3:44 PM

Ha-Ha I love it! My brother is a Mario fan as well. And this is so detailed it looks like it came straight from the game. Incredible!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Ej Towler wrote
on May 23, 2012 5:32 PM

Hello,

Your work is beautiful!  My daughter-in-law called and asked me if I could find a pattern and make my soon to be grandson a super mario afghan.  Can you advise if this is your pattern or did you order it from someone.  I would love to purchase the pattern to make one.  Thank you!  Ej Towler  

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Ej Towler wrote
on May 23, 2012 5:39 PM

Hello there!

I know this post is old but can you adivse if youreceived the pattern?  Ej

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 233
on May 24, 2012 8:56 AM

It took some searching but I found the graphs for a mario blanket here:

http://luvs-2-knit.blogspot.com/2011/04/mario-graphs-for-crochet-afghan-stitch.html

If you've ever done any afghan graph crocheting (tunisian or single crochet) you could lay out these graphs to come up with your design. There are programs that can do this for you.  If you want a written pattern, you'd have to then do a row count.  If you are not familiar with this type of crocheting, visit this website:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MoEZ_Crochet/

Not Ranked
Posts 3
pixidaria wrote
on Aug 12, 2012 2:17 AM

wow, fabulous!!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Wovirtue wrote
on Jan 17, 2013 12:01 AM

I would LOVE to recreate this project however, I am a hopeless crocheter without a pattern. Any change you could help me write one from this project? 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 233
on Jan 18, 2013 6:08 AM

The MoEZ website I listed above has people that write out patterns.  Just post there and I'm sure you'll get the help you need.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Wovirtue wrote
on Jan 18, 2013 9:50 PM

Thanks! A little more careful reading would have helped in the beginning, wouldn't it? Geeked  Still a beautiful job! 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
anaresh wrote
on Apr 16, 2014 4:38 AM

excellent work! a great idea!  did you use some fabric on the back of the carpet to be more rigid? looking forward for the other ones you will make!

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS