Circle To Squares Blanket

This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Sep 24, 2008 5:14 PM

So I'm new to this site, just joined today. I've been crocheting for about 6 years now. This year I've really gotten good. Not to toot my own horn, but I finally like the things that I'm making now! I'm posting a pic of a blanket I finished a little while ago. I've actually done two of this pattern so far and loved them both. The pattern is super easy and fun. Most of it is double crochet which makes it go by in a breeze. Anyone scared to make a blanket, but wanting to at the same time should try this out. I think that I got the pattern from Lionbrand and it was free. :)

Here is blanket number one that I recently gave to one of my younger sisters, she loved it!

Photobucket

Here is blanket number 2, my favorite. I gave this to one of my Aunts for her birthday, it was a winner!

Circle To Square Blanket for Aunt Roberta

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,479
PaulineL wrote
on Sep 24, 2008 8:17 PM

I like those. I prefer #2 as well; pink is nice, but I'm tiring of baby colors.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 723
on Sep 25, 2008 5:22 AM

mad for crochet! I like the pink one! So 80's!

mad for crochet!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 51
smootha1 wrote
on Oct 1, 2008 8:39 PM

The #2 is great. Nice colours.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 50
on Oct 19, 2008 2:18 PM

Yip, I really like the blankets. Ermm, is it cheeky to ask where you got the pattern?

Hooker in training...

Hooker in training...

Not Ranked
Posts 4
DonnaS@25 wrote
on Oct 27, 2008 12:20 PM

Wow! You have a good eye for color! And what a fun pattern. I think they're both beautiful!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
msenthrope wrote
on Jan 9, 2012 2:01 PM

I'm working on this pattern now.  I found the pattern on lionsbrand.com site.  I'm using dark honey for the circle, burgundy for the next squared round and chocolate for the outer squared round...I'm making it for my son & dtr-in-law and chose those colors to compliment their home...i like the pattern because it's contemporary and something a little different...it has worked up easily and is making a beautiful afghan...maybe i'll get bold enough to post a pic of it when i'm done.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS