Looking for ladies to make a friendship afghan.

This post has 462 Replies | 32 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 53
42stitches wrote
on Oct 30, 2010 3:38 PM

Great! I'll try to go out on Monday. I'll post again when I've actually made it though.

~Abigail

^.^

Not Ranked
Posts 4
jheisenh wrote
on Nov 3, 2010 8:33 PM

just received squares from D. today.  thanks!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 33
jo16 wrote
on Nov 6, 2010 10:30 AM

I got D square today. They so pretty. Can't wait to get started putting then togather. I'm almost done with the Spring one.    Take care, Jo

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 53
42stitches wrote
on Nov 6, 2010 10:44 AM

Dora's squares came in this morning. They are very nice!

~Abigail

^.^

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 92
on Nov 6, 2010 1:43 PM

HI Ginger, I'm sorry to say that I haven't heard from them. I have still not recieved blocks from the following ladies: Cindy B., Cynthia C., Diane R., and Monique L. : (   Ladies, if you read my post, please let me know what the status is on your blocks that you were to send to me please. Thank you all for your participation in this swap and I am soooo looking forward to hearing from you all and recieving your beautiful blocks. God Bless everyone and have a great week. Sabrina A.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 123
on Nov 6, 2010 6:53 PM

Sabrina,

Please check you email, I just resent an email that I sent out a few days ago.

It addresses the status of the ladies you haven't gotten squares from. 

Hope this finds you doing well!

Ginger H.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 92
on Nov 11, 2010 5:46 PM

Thanks Ginger. I read it.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
mzbellz wrote
on Nov 20, 2010 6:57 PM

Hi my name Is Mary.

Since you haven't decided on a color yet, why not make it that everyone can make there own choice of color. I was thinking about this because if anyone has any left over yarn that the don't know what to do with, this would be a great way of using it up.  Don't you think?  Just a thought.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 123
on Nov 21, 2010 4:21 AM

Mary,

There will be a main color. 

You can use what ever color you feel goes with it, if that means scrap yarn that's great. Please remember though that you will be making the same squares for everyone, so scrap yarn might not be the way to go. 

If you check out the facebook page (Mykhal Jaems) you will see that everyone sent squares that had the color aran in it but they were very diversified. 

Also you need to be sure that your yarn is Red Heart. We will only be using Red Heart Super Saver yarn.

Ginger

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 123
on Dec 7, 2010 2:30 AM

Hello Ladies,

I have sent everyone an email explaining that I will not be heading up a January 2011 afghan project.

If anyone would like to head up the project, that's fine with me.

I hope everyone has a great Holiday Season. 

Ginger H.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 123
on Dec 9, 2010 8:17 PM

Hello everyone!

Kristie H will be starting the next project.

Look for a new thread / email from her.

Ginger H.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
tasha07871 wrote
on Dec 10, 2010 4:16 AM

hi my name is mary would like to jion you all in making afgan how do i jion

thanks  mary

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 123
on Dec 11, 2010 8:06 PM

Good news ladies, in the last two days I've gotten my squares back from Cindy B and Cynthia C, hopefully you'll get yours soon too if you're waiting for squares from them. Stay warm! Ginger H.

Page 31 of 31 (463 items) « First ...  < Previous  27 28 29 30 31 | RSS