Looking for Care Bear pattern

This post has 367 Replies | 97 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Rita91 wrote
on Jan 25, 2010 9:55 AM

My Mother was given 8 crochet kits for crocheting differnent Care Bears unfortunately the instructions are missing.  I hoping someone out there has the instructions that they can share.  These kits were sold by Mary Maxim (no longer sells them) and I have the pattern part numbers for Grumpy bear (#95987) but any one of the Care Bear patterns would work.  Thank you.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jul 6, 2010 10:50 PM

you will find free Care bear crochet patterns here

http://byvintagedesign.blogspot.com/

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Darla@9 wrote
on Mar 31, 2011 3:35 PM

I have the book, send me your e-mail address

Not Ranked
Posts 1
LINDALOU1958 wrote
on Apr 16, 2011 2:49 PM

Hi I have been looking for these care bears patterns! Thank you here is my  email joneslinda@y7mail.com it does have cheer bear,wish bear,wish bear,share bear? 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
santasgirl wrote
on May 10, 2011 6:22 AM

i saw that you have the care bear patterns can you email them to me.  I would appreaite it.

brenlake@msn.com or brenda.lake@safety-kleen.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on May 18, 2011 1:57 AM

I am going to be a new grandma and I need the care bear crochet patterns for as many as I can, Please help me.  My e-mail is              jnnttcastaneda@yahoo.com

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Jun 6, 2011 8:43 PM

i'm also looking for the care bear instructions.   I would much appreciate it if you could email it to me at bluecherry726@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Regina5204 wrote
on Sep 19, 2011 6:21 AM

@Darla could you please send me also the care bear book? regina.hager@gmail.com Thanks a lot

Not Ranked
Posts 1
wolfwuf wrote
on Sep 19, 2011 7:20 AM

Any chance I can get a copy of the books...I want to make bears for the local fire/sheriff's office.  They give them to children when they go out on a call.  Joan

Wolfwuf1234@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
cutiechan wrote
on Oct 11, 2011 10:27 PM

Hello Darla, or anyone else who has the book for the patterns for the care bears.... I wanted to make one for my mom.  When me and my siblings were little and we were in a bad mood she would get everyone else together and say " CARE BEAR STARE!" and everyone would smile at whoever was in a bad mood and it would always make them smile and feel better.  I just wanted to make her one because I know she loves them and so do I. 

I would greatly appreciate it. I've been looking so hard for this.  My email address is bethboeck@gmail.com if someone could send it to me :)

Not Ranked
Posts 3
kanona9891 wrote
on Dec 29, 2011 4:08 PM

@ Darla,

Hi I was wondering if there was any way you could send me the care bear crochet patterns from the book, I found them free somewhere except there are pages missing.  If you are able to I would really appreciate it I would love to make some for the kids in my classroom.  My email address is kanona9891@yahoo.com.  If you are unable to I understand.

Thank You so very much

Shannon

Not Ranked
Posts 1
RikkiLou wrote
on Dec 30, 2011 4:16 AM

This is the first time I have visited this site,  I hope I am putting it where it has to be to get to you

I am assuming you are a teacher as you cited your classroom.

I am paring down my patterns  becuse they have filled one room and are threatening the avaioable space in two other rooms.

I think I stil have a BOOK of care bear patters.  If you promise to keep it for the pleasure of your current and future children, I will be glad to send it to you for the price of one dollar.  I request this only because  am a disabled Sr.  citizen on an  extremely low budget.After  I pay my mortgage and my phone bill, I usually have less than $15.00  to go the month   this is almost always used to pay the pain management clinic and/or replenishment of my morphine.

I have books of patterns on just about anything you can imagine and if you think you would like any other patterns that might help you classroom studies, please send a request.                                     

Not Ranked
Posts 3
kanona9891 wrote
on Dec 30, 2011 9:25 AM

@RikkiLou,

I would love the to get the care bear pattern book from you and maybe some others if you could please email me at kanona9891@yahoo.com we can furthur discuss what I would be iterested in and how to get the money to you and books to me.  I am a teacher, I have 10 one year olds in my classroom and I love making all kinds of things for them.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 233
on Dec 31, 2011 10:10 AM

Leisure Arts published a Care Bear pattern book in 2004 with 10 characters.  The bear pattern is the same for all with the bear colors and individual features being the only differences.  The book number is #3690.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
a.bond41 wrote
on Jan 26, 2012 12:44 PM

hi I had the leisure arts book but lost it in a house fire in Dec2008 and have not been able to find another since I would greatly appreciate it  if                                        you  would email a copy to me or I can send money and postage for copies my baby girl has been waiting on the limegree bear for almost 4yrs now keeps asking if I found the pattern yet :) email me at abond203@gmail.comBig Smile

Page 1 of 25 (368 items) 1 2 3 4 5  Next >  ... Last ยป | RSS