Posts 1
on Aug 24, 2012 8:37 AM

i went there but no care bear patterns.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
lplouffe wrote
on Dec 14, 2012 6:56 PM

Hi Darla@9, 

I was wondering if you could send me the care bear crochet patterns as they have been removed from the vintage toy chest web site and I am madly trying to finish my care bears for Christmas!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Laura

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Dec 14, 2012 9:47 PM

I have the pdf file for the bears but is it 52mbs.  too big for e-mail. which part do you need because i can send u a picture file of a part of it

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Dec 14, 2012 11:56 PM

If anyone has this pattern and knows how to make one can they help me I am stuck on Round 22 of the head. i have 62 stitches like the pattern but at the end of round 22 i have 8 or so stitches left over

Can someone please help!!!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
sandyaly wrote
on Dec 15, 2012 8:40 AM

I've been looking for the care bear patterns and had started a bear using the pattern listed on The Vintage Toy Chest, but as of yesterday morning they seem to have been removed.  Would you please email me a copy?  My email address is alysa.sandoval@gmail.com.  I would be happy to look over the pattern and see if there is a reason you have extra stitches.  I need the bear pattern and the tummy pattern for bedtime time.  Please let me know. 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
sandyaly wrote
on Dec 15, 2012 6:50 PM

Crystal_Kitten:

If anyone has this pattern and knows how to make one can they help me I am stuck on Round 22 of the head. i have 62 stitches like the pattern but at the end of round 22 i have 8 or so stitches left over

Can someone please help!!!!!

I

I made the same mistake at first.  When you first begin to decrease on round 22 you need to make sure that you follow up each decrease with a single crochet in the next stitch.  I didn't catch it until it was listed in the instructions the second time.  I hope this helps. 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Taryn Sydow wrote
on Dec 16, 2012 9:05 AM

I would really appreciate it if someone can send me this pattern, I am making for Christmas and was using the pattern on Vintage Toy Chest but they seem to have removed it and I am hallway with the first one for Christmas. My email address is taryn@optimalcoaching.co.za 

Please help.

Thanks

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Vega8 wrote
on Dec 16, 2012 10:39 AM

Hi

I have exactly the same problem like Iplouffe. I started a bear, for my 18 month old girl for christmas, using the pattern listed on The Vintage Toy Chest, but they seem to have been removed... 

Would you please email me a copy? (jeanineroth@gmx.ch)

This would be the greatest christmas gift for me, if I can see my little girls eyes when she hold it in her arms!

PS: I'm from switzerland, my english is not the best Wink

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Regina5204 wrote
on Dec 17, 2012 5:32 AM

Hallo Vega8,

ich wollte Dir eine Mail schicken, ich glaube du hast die falsche mail adresse angegeben. kam wieder zurück Big Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Vega8 wrote
on Dec 18, 2012 5:20 AM

Hallo Regina5204,

Warum es zurückkam weiss ich nicht, aber ich habe eine Anleitung erhalten Big Smile

Es landen auch alle Mails von crochetme im Spamordner Hmm 

Vielen dank!

Lg vega8

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Dec 27, 2012 2:38 PM

Hi,

Were you able to find the patterns for the Care Bears? I have been looking for them as well.

Thanks, Megan

megscallaghan@gmail.com

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Denise525 wrote
on Jan 1, 2013 7:33 PM

I would love these care bear patterns if you have them! Please. Dee525@comcast.net

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Denise525 wrote
on Jan 1, 2013 7:33 PM

I would love these care bear patterns if you have them! Please. Dee525@comcast.net

Not Ranked
Posts 2
kstone23 wrote
on Jan 21, 2013 11:43 PM

I am looking for these patterns of the care bears.  I had downloaded them before they were removed but that computer has crashed.  Help...  I need them for a baby shower.  Thanks

Not Ranked
Posts 2
kstone23 wrote
on Jan 21, 2013 11:44 PM

OOPS.  Forgot to put my email address...

kstone23@hotmail.com

Thanks

Page 3 of 25 (371 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4 5  Next >  ... Last ยป | RSS