THE OFFICIAL OCEAN PEARLS CARDIGAN POST

This post has 68 Replies | 13 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
AnnetteL@5 wrote
on Jun 11, 2010 8:21 AM

Marcy, I just love it!! It  Looks really nice on you!  Open is good too. Still on weaving in those endless ends so I can get on with the edging, then I'll post a pic. Annette

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
AnnetteL@5 wrote
on Jun 12, 2010 11:31 AM

I'm DONE!!  I love it, button with loop looks good. Annette

Not Ranked
Posts 3
linda@442 wrote
on Jun 12, 2010 11:53 AM

Annette,

It is so pretty! I love it with the button. I am going to put a button on mine instead of the ribbon. Wonderful!

Linda

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 18
Evie T. wrote
on Jun 13, 2010 9:51 AM

Annette,   Thanks so much for posting the picture of you and your lovely sweater.   Along with Marcy's it's  REALLY encouraging to see how nicely this sweater turns out besides just seeing it on a model.  Thanks again.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 13
on Jun 14, 2010 11:17 AM

Great job Annette & Marcy!!  They look wonderful! - I finished mine yesterday - just have to block and weave in my ends - I'll post a pic as soon as that is done.

Until next time :)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 13
on Jun 15, 2010 5:58 PM

Hi folks,

Here's my finished cardigan!  A few pics showing the front and back...

Plus some closeups of the beaded ribbon tie that I did...

It's been great fun to share, and I hope some more finishers post their pics as well.  I look forward to seeing what the next crochet along is!

Take care until next time :)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 429
Marcy Smith wrote
on Jun 15, 2010 6:09 PM

Annette & Crochet-in-Bliss,

Your cardigans are beautiful! This really is a great cardigan, isn't it? I enjoyed wearing mine "dressed up" at TNNA (there's a picture of this somewhere -- I"ll ink when it's up).

Yay for you all for finishing it up! Ready for the next CAL? I'm swatching now ....

Marcy

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Oct 3, 2011 10:01 PM

i wasnt it to be form fitting not loose and baggy and i would like it in solid colors. please post links that would be great! thanks!
Bellalabs

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jul 13, 2012 1:55 AM

Its a nice topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you.

Thanks,
williamsburg hyundai

Page 5 of 5 (69 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4 5 | RSS