Selling your crochet

This post has 33 Replies | 15 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
lijie0427 wrote
on Nov 24, 2011 9:10 PM
A wedding gown is probably one of the most important purchases a woman makes in bridal dresses her bar mitzvah dresses lifetime. This is an entire line in the wedding dresses  designers women's fashion segment lijie04272011-11-25 and designers have succeeded cocktail dresses in creating Bridesmaid dresses fabulous designs to match every taste. In the past, the gowns were designed with a slender figure in mind with the accents and styles made to flatter only the small- and medium-built women. But through the years designers have become aware of the growing market for heavy-set women. Plus size wedding gowns are now part of the regular offerings of fashion houses worldwide. 
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Mrs.Watkins wrote
on Jan 13, 2014 5:07 AM

that is very beautiful and it looks like you put a lot of work into it!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
jackturner wrote
on May 22, 2014 4:46 AM

Yes, a lot, check at Etsy, they mostly offered crocheted stuff. Just give your business a quality and unique brand name so if in case you posted your offer at Etsy or any other site or perhaps to a physical store, it will be easy to consumer to know it. Choose one that is catchy, to get idea of how you name your business, try http://eatmywords.com/book/, it is a business start up tips guide that will surely help you.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jun 30, 2014 12:02 PM

HMMM, not yet. I have sold my crochet patterns in Etsy, but not that much. I'am publishing my first kindle book all about Crochet that comes with five patterns! :) And I'll message you up once its up on a free promotion :)

Page 3 of 3 (34 items) < Previous  1 2 3 | RSS