hi everyone ( NEWB )

This post has 4 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Jan 7, 2011 6:11 PM

hi every1 my name is brooke, im from arkansas, i am 20 years old, i am married and we have a wonderful son who is 3 years old... i am a newb at crochet, i started about 2-3 weeks ago my friend tought me... i am making a blanket for my husband now... and would like to learn how to make hats, slippers, and more... an would like to make some friends... let me know if theres anything else :)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 44
RichardRose wrote
on Jan 8, 2011 3:17 AM

Hello and welcome. There are plenty of people here to help with any problem you might have and plenty of patterns also. If you can't find what you're looking for here there is always Ravelry and the yarn manufacturers have there own websites also. Just give a holler if you need any more help.

Richard :)

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Jan 8, 2011 8:33 AM

Yay! Good to see another NEWB here! I'm not as far along as you are (just started crocheting a couple days ago), I still have a while to go before I can crochet a blanket :) I just ordered the book Happy Hooker, which is supposed to be a good crocheting book, I'll let you know how it is :) I'll be updating my blog as I learn how to crochet, my ultimate goal is to become good enough to crochet some girly beer coozies and cute purses...I figure once I get that far, the possibilites are endless. Good luck to you :)

xo

Candice

www.theoldladyatheart.blogspot.com

Not Ranked
Posts 3
rasyida wrote
on Jan 8, 2011 5:13 PM

Hi Brooke,

Nice to know you. Let's learn together, I'm fresh too.

Rasyida

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Jan 10, 2011 8:27 AM

hey every1 thanks for welcoming me..... you all sound like fun good people.... and all the blanket is... i did the chain for how long i wanted it then started dc from then on.... i have 16 rows done so far and looks like 50 more to go...lol... no jk... good thing my husband is tiny...lol

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS