Bluebell Cardigan

This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
lynnlyn wrote
on Apr 2, 2011 5:44 PM

Has anyone started the Bluebell cardigan in the Spring 2011 issue? I just started and am on row 3 and the directions do not end up looking like the border is suppose to.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Lynne

Not Ranked
Posts 0
jerwinmunoz wrote
on Apr 9, 2011 7:01 PM

Hi there.. I am new here in this forum , and I'm glad to be part of it , Hoping you too.. Just try to visit my website Auction Site Web . For more information. Thank you :)

Not Ranked
Posts 2
BerryFine wrote
on Jul 19, 2011 7:36 PM

I'm having heaps of trouble starting this one too. I've looked at all the pictures that I could find of finished projects and I still have no idea how I'm reading this pattern wrong. I obviously am, as my beginning rows look nothing like they are supposed to.

I don't have any trouble with the foundation cluster chain, it's row 2 that's giving me trouble. If anyone has any insight, it would be appreciated :)  I was really looking forward to doing this cardigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
lynnlyn wrote
on Jul 20, 2011 8:19 AM
I know what you mean, I finally figured out on my own since no one responded to me.
The key to remember is that you always start the cluster with a chain 4. So when they tell you in row 2 to chain 3 (counts as first dc) right after this you ch 4 (immediately after ch 3) to start your cluster.
Hope this helps you!
Let me know.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
BerryFine wrote
on Jul 20, 2011 4:46 PM

Thanks for the help :)

I wasn't sure if the clusters in row 2 were with the chain or if they were just partial dc stitches. This cleared things up nicely!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Jul 25, 2011 3:28 PM

Useful info. Hope to see more good posts in the future.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
aj_hcb wrote
on Sep 27, 2011 1:04 AM

I see that you have done this bluebell cardigan, can you tell me how to figure out the arm hole and the neck part. I can not understand it. ** thank you

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS