Hi from Wales (soon to be Reading)

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
SheynaLew wrote
on May 26, 2011 6:25 AM

Hiya,

I'm Sheyna. I'm new to the site and relatively new to crochet, having been a knitter since I was five and being a bit intimidated by crochet! But I'm mad about it now.

I got into crochet so that I could have something to sell on my Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sheynalew?ref=pr_shop_more) during the Summer. I just found knitted stuff a bit to heavy for the warm weather so I bought a "Teach Yourself" book and watched some youtube videos and now I can't seem to put my hook down!

I'd like to get to know other crocheters, especially anyone with anything to teach me. Check out my profile or my Etsy shop.

:-)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,239
Toni Rexroat wrote
on May 26, 2011 1:26 PM

Hi Sheyna! We are so glad you have joined us. I love crocheting in the summer months. The lace you can create with crochet is exquisite.

Best wishes,

Toni

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
SheynaLew wrote
on May 27, 2011 5:15 AM

I think the versatility of crochet is what really appealed to me. I've managed to make winter hats, and in the same week a summer top. I like that it can be used in combination with other crafts as well to give things a finishing touch; like a knitted jumper with lace edges.

Cheers for replying. :-)

Sheyna

Not Ranked
Posts 2
GreteJ22 wrote
on May 27, 2011 8:23 AM

Wellcome :)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS