Just finished Atomic crochet hat pattern

This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 241
Scotkat wrote
on Oct 20, 2011 4:29 AM

And Boneyard shawl both have come come out slightly different to patterns but I am thrilled with each.

Also cant see the pattern with yarn I used Noro but its turned out amazing  want to get some buttons for them .

Got my knitting group in wool shop this afternoon shall get buttons then.

Scotkat

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,221
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Oct 20, 2011 9:59 AM

I've finished two Atomic Hats already, and I want to start a third—as soon as I whittle down my pile of UFOs a bit. I love this pattern.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 241
Scotkat wrote
on Oct 20, 2011 10:14 AM

Smile

Its a beautiful pattern so glad I downloaded it Toni.

I shall update my blog later with finished boneyard shawl and Atomic Hat may you can tell me where I went wrong with pattern .

As dont want to be beaten.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
pandababy wrote
on Sep 21, 2012 5:16 PM

Hello Toni! I downloaded the Atomic Hat the other day, and I am stuck at simply beginning ! Where do I start?(Shape Crown, or Hat, ????) I'm not very Advanced, but this is the first time I've gotten stuck at the beginning of a pattern. Since you've made two, I would like to ask  where do I begin? Is there a video that could assist me? Or if you could kindly break down the steps, then I can follow the pattern. I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Lisa

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,221
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Sep 21, 2012 5:31 PM

Hi Lisa,

This hat begins with 84 (98, 112) fdc depending on what size you are making. You are working from the brim to the crown. I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Toni

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS