Latest offer for digital back issues

This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 19
BeateS@3 wrote
on Oct 23, 2011 6:35 AM

I was kind of dissappointed that my missing back issues were not included in your latest  40%-off-offer as an individual download. I would be happy to buy two early issues which are featured on the CDs of 2004-06 and 2006-07, but I will only buy these as an individual download! I can't see a technichal problem why you can't offer them for sale this way. Buying the CDs would mean for me to pay the full price for them just for a single issue!

As far as I know serveral customers told you the exact same thing before serveral times. A  small business would be obliged to react to customers' wishes.

I am very patient ...

Not Ranked
Posts 6
LindaG@3 wrote
on Oct 23, 2011 9:27 AM

I, too, was initially interested in today's 40% offer.  IMO, however, I would be more inclined to buy a digital issue if I could SEE pictures of the projects in the magazine!  Being able to see just the cover is not at all helpful.  How can I tell if ANY of the projects would interest me?  This is also the reason that I don't subscribe to magazines.  Can't tell you how many I've received, thumbed through, and thrown in the recycle bin.  Much easier to find a pattern on Ravelry and then purchase from you.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 19
BeateS@3 wrote
on Oct 23, 2011 1:16 PM

Ahem ... I have to point out that I live in Germany! I might have the possibility to look through only the most recent issues at the central station here in Frankfurt, so downloads are ideal for people living a few thousand miles away.

But not being interested in most of the projects of a particular issue is not the problem, on the contrary. There is nothing comparable to IC here in Germany - in terms of crochet the stone ages don't seem to be over, yet.

I have all the issues except two very early ones and I'm not going to pay approx. 20 $ for a CD-ROM each (!) and have double issues - digital and on paper. The downloads are offered for far less.

This certainly depends the pattern ... I've bought patterns on Ravelry that were almost as expensive as a magazine. Maybe you'd find more to crochet in a single IC issue ... ?

Not Ranked
Posts 1
AnnieB wrote
on Oct 24, 2011 3:56 PM

BeateS@3 and other CrochetMe members,

Thank you for your comments. I will add the older back issue of Interweave Crochet as single, downloadable digital editions for everyone. I appreciate your patience, and will try to get this done before the end of the year. On each individual download edition, I'll also include the Table of Contents of patterns so you know which patterns each issue has to offer. Thank you again.

Annie Bakken
Marketing, Interweave Press LLC

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 19
BeateS@3 wrote
on Oct 26, 2011 3:14 AM

Annie, thanks very much!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS