need help from those of you who use e-books

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Nov 11, 2011 11:00 PM

It seems like everyone is talking about e-books.  Are they realy healpful!?  Please bee honest with me because I live on a vert, very small income SSI(soyou know I have know extramoney to spend, but if i could help outhers I would in a second.  My form of intertainment is crocheting and to help others in need.  I have been homeless myself so I know what it feels like.   Thank YOU Jesus I no longer am but I remember the cold nights and days that  I thought I woudn't make it through another day and or night.  Probably by the time I  saved enough money - I don't even know how much they cost, there will probably be something newer and higher tech.  If anyone has any Ideas on how to heap he find the best kind type price whethr new or used please notify mee-mail is vickimorris33@yahoo.com.  And I would greatly appreciate any information you could give me..Thank You So Very Much!! Vicki Morris

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 233
on Nov 12, 2011 6:19 PM

The basic Kindles are down to about $80 now and they are good if all you want to do is read books.  That's the kind I have.  I bet you could get a used, basic Kindle at a really good price on Ebay especially now that they've come out with the readers that do so much more.   Free books are also offered for download to the Kindle.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS