e-books

This post has 1 Reply | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Nov 11, 2011 11:11 PM

Sorry about the missed spelled words.  I really am not that illeterate but when I pushed post all the letters changed.I just want some advise on the e-books , If I could buy one just as good used and remember I am on a ver,very limited income. SSI to be exact so now you know how limited.  But as I said, I love to crochet and geve to the needy because I use to be one of them.  Thank You!!

vickimorris33@yahoo.com

Not Ranked
Posts 5
mommynita wrote
on Nov 15, 2011 7:15 PM

Thank you for your kind giving heart. You will be happy to know that there is no need to purchase an e-book or any pattern for a long time. There are an almost unlimited number of free crochet patterns on the web. There are free patterns on this site as well as many others. A quick browser search for "free crochet pattern" will convince you of that. I would also like to direct you to the ravelry site. 

www.ravelry.com

There is no charge to register to use the site and there are hundreds of free patterns with multiple pictures of each pattern in finished form. The patterns can be sorted as to knit or crochet and free or not free. People post pictures of their projects and it is wonderful to see how each person has added their own touch to the same pattern.

Best wishes and prayers for you as you work to keep others warm.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS