Crocheted Doll

This post has 10 Replies | 7 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 233
on Dec 13, 2011 2:35 PM

“Raspberry Fluff” crocheted doll onto head & hands.  Dress & bodice are purple and I added a light orchid trim (skeins I had on hand).  There are about 12 doll patterns like this in the “Lollipop Lane” series.  I bought the entire series with the heads about 25 years ago and they ended up in my “someday” stash.  This doll will be going to my great-niece who will be turning five Dec 28th.  I want to make her a matching hat to wear.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,195
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Dec 13, 2011 3:38 PM

She will love this little doll. What a perfect gift.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 41
MarshaRice wrote
on Dec 13, 2011 6:41 PM

Very cute. I love making dolls. A great gift for a little girl.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
braxxi wrote
on Jul 12, 2012 7:43 PM

These dolls are so cute! I've been looking for the patterns so I can scan them to PDF files, but they are rather expensive. Hope to see the others when you make them!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 233
on Jul 14, 2012 9:05 AM

eBay has all of these patterns.  They are sold as a set and alone.  The price weren't too bad.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Jamiehas4 wrote
on Feb 11, 2013 1:03 AM

I have been looking everywhere for these patters. Anyway you could send me copies? Email me at jamie@mudbuddy.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Dtd6116 wrote
on May 29, 2013 12:51 AM

My Aunt used to make all these dolls when I was young. Now that I'm interested in learning to crochet, I want to try my hand at it. Unfortunately, my Aunt threw all her booklets away when she moved to assisted living. She finally remembered what they were called which is how I found u. would u mind emailing me one of the patterns so I could see if it's something I think I could do. I'm a beginner but motivated. I'd love to make one as a surprise for my Aunt.  Let me know. Ty. Debbie. Lindymom2009-forever@yahoo.com

Also - where do u get head & hands. Thx for help. Have a great day. 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
3tsnme wrote
on May 7, 2014 12:30 AM

I have all 12 cupcake corner patterns looking for 12 lollipop lane patterns willing to to swap patterns

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Polly@19 wrote
on May 13, 2014 9:17 PM

I actually have 19 Lollipop Lane Doll patterns. I have Orange Marmalade, Pecan Pie, Gumdrop, Hot Fudge Sundae, Pink Lemonade, Banana Split, Blueberry Cupcake, Grape Jelly, Cherries Jubilee, Watermelon Slice, Sherbet Ice, Bubble Gum, Peppermint Stick, Raspberry Fluff, Plum Preserves, Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Cookie, Peach Taffy, and Strawberry Jam. I'd be interested in a trade. Mine aren't in the best shape but they are readable. You can contact me at pollyhidalgo@gmail.com.

Polly

"Not all who wander are lost."

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Not Ranked
Posts 1
oldbatknits wrote
on May 14, 2014 12:27 PM

Do you share your patterns.? I had this doll many years ago it is in my storage but I lost the crochet patterns. I remember it was fun to make. Thanks ohwow43@gmail.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 233
on Jun 10, 2014 10:40 AM

I've seen the patterns on eBay (not expensive at all), but finding the doll heads may be difficult.  I've seen a few for sale here and there but never the whole set.  When these patterns first came out, I went crazy with wanting to make them.  I bought some 12 patterns and the heads, made them and ended up selling/giving away all of them (I had two boys who for some reason did not appreciate my efforts!).  By the time I was making the last two or so, I was sick of Lollipop dolls but knew I might want to someday make them again.  So, I went out and bought one of every color I could find.  Those doll heads have been in my "someday" stash for maybe 30 years.  I've used two or three of them as great nieces and a granddaughter have come along.  And before anyone asks, NO, I won't sell those I have left!  I plan to make them for my granddaughter when she turns five (that gives me two years).

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS