The Official 2012 Amigurumi Calendar Crochet-Along

This post has 221 Replies | 43 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 19
Paige524 wrote
on Feb 20, 2012 1:27 AM

Smiling Niecie - What a great nick-namey!! I can't wait to see your glamed up Lovey! :D Umm I tend to have a bit of a smiley addiction too. Hehe :D I can't help it... they're so happy! :)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 101
HumorMe wrote
on Feb 20, 2012 6:36 AM

Paige, nice to see your posts!  I thought everyone had abandoned me here. Wink And if you have to have that sock monkey cozy, the pattern is free at Paton's.

Yes, I have a yarn addiction, and now, I DO NOT want to hear about the 12-step program for yarn addicts!!  I tell my daughters, "Someday this will all be yours!" and they just Confused.

I have SOOOOO many MUST Do projects on my list, I get tired just thinking about them.  But this weekend I finished two of them: a quilt for Granddaughter#4 made out of her old sleepers; and a name doily that has been washed, starched and blocked, and just needs to be mounted in the frame, then mailed to my niece.

I started Lovey, got down to the end of one leg, stuffed her (him?), and now it sits in the project bag waiting for the other leg, feet, horns, and whatever else.  I need to get her done so I'm ready for March!  Ah well...

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 19
Paige524 wrote
on Feb 22, 2012 12:48 PM

I try to remember to check in here from time to time! Sometimes work gets a bit crazy, I had a few weeks like that in a row. Things seem to be settling out though. I still haven't started Lovey! I can't believe it... I got caught up making these little Minnie Mouse beanies for my niece. My sis-in-law found them on Pinterest and texted me with it right away to ask if I wouldn't mind making it, lol. It was cute :) So I've been working on those (because one turned into two) Almost done though! And then Lovey is next on my list :)

LOVE that quilt!! It turned out so pretty! What a great idea too. I bet she will keep that with her no matter where life takes her. I know I would. :)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 101
HumorMe wrote
on Feb 22, 2012 8:21 PM

Paige, I'd love to see your Minnie Mouse beanies!!  They sound so cute!

Thanks for the compliment on my quilt; I hope Madison likes it too. Smile

FINALLY, I finished Lovey.  I couldn't bring myself to put horns on her, and kind of liked her without a mouth, so she is done just the way she is. 

Can't wait to see March's pattern!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,221
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Mar 1, 2012 11:32 AM

Chiyo the Mouse is available. Enjoy!

Not Ranked
Posts 5
gsbyrge wrote
on Mar 1, 2012 11:59 AM

It would be helpful if you'd post a link to the patterns when you announce them.  Your search engine on the website brings up all kinds of stuff, but NOT the pattern.  

Thanks!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,221
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Mar 1, 2012 12:02 PM

Not a problem! Here is the link. You can also always quickly find the amigurumi calendar page by clicking on the calendar cover on the upper left column on the home page.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Mar 1, 2012 9:38 PM

Thanks Toni. Yes, it was a bit difficult to find the link. But now I found it YAY!!!!! I'm so excited to see my pattern up here. If any of you have any question/s, please feel free to ask me. I'll be more than happy to help.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 43
Cora Shaw@2 wrote
on Mar 3, 2012 1:44 AM

I am not seeing a download button on the link. It takes me to the calendar page but nothing further. I have looked 3 times now and haven't been able to figure it out.

Cora

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 43
Cora Shaw@2 wrote
on Mar 3, 2012 1:47 AM

Never mind i found it...arg! I hate being sick!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
samyantha wrote
on Mar 10, 2012 10:31 AM

I came at the beginning of the month, but it wasn't there, since then we have all been sick and its not there now, not sure if its never been there or if I have missed it.

If I have missed it, is it possible for it to be emailed to me?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 23
ymasullo wrote
on Mar 11, 2012 6:39 PM

I just finally made January's Pucker the Fish. Now I need to figure out how to share my photo of her...Help please?  I put her side fins pointing to the rear, I felt it more accurate, but I've noticed that other people seem to be sewing them on so they flange outward...mine support just fine as they are.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 101
HumorMe wrote
on Mar 12, 2012 6:24 AM

Very cute!! Love those huge, sexy eyes!!!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 23
ymasullo wrote
on Mar 12, 2012 6:44 PM

Thank you...it is my first Smile

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 23
ymasullo wrote
on Mar 12, 2012 6:44 PM

Thank you...it is my first Smile

Page 9 of 15 (222 items) « First ...  < Previous  7 8 9 10 11  Next >  ... Last » | RSS