Apps for other mobile phones than iphone

This post has 11 Replies | 9 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
UteL wrote
on Jan 5, 2012 7:33 AM

I wondered if there are also crochet-apps for other mobile phones than iphones. Apple is good but not god and the Android system is very wide-spread in Europe. All important sites and companies who supply apps for mobile use, provide users with Android-Apps. When will crochet-me????

Ute

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Jan 5, 2012 7:43 AM

Hi,

Same question : And the Android users ...?

You know, there are more Android users than Apple users in the world ?!  Stick out tongue

Waiting impatiently for the Androir app....

Thanks.

Val

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Susan21 wrote
on Jan 5, 2012 8:09 AM

Me too! :D

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Joanie@5 wrote
on Jan 5, 2012 10:46 AM

I want an Android App also! 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Jan 6, 2012 7:00 AM

I would also love for these applications to be converted over to Android and echo the sentiment made by others especially since android is growing more rapidly in choice of phone than the alternative it would be a wise business choice to include android, but also offer the alternative (you could actually make it an html based app and wrap it for each platform (I'm sure the programmers will know what I mean even if the site administrator's do not)

However with that said I did do research  into whether or not I could find a way to port the tool accross but alas it was to no avail, there wasn't even an ios emulator for android phones to be able to use the ios app.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
gkbakies wrote
on Jan 6, 2012 8:36 AM

There are many Android users in the  USA too!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
ord2koa wrote
on Feb 20, 2012 7:29 PM

I absolutely agree.  I'm an Android user who isn't happy when I see apps touted for iPhone or iPad only.  

Makes me think that the people who are pushing the app don't need or want my business. 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
ord2koa wrote
on Feb 20, 2012 7:29 PM

I absolutely agree.  I'm an Android user who isn't happy when I see apps touted for iPhone or iPad only.  

Makes me think that the people who are pushing the app don't need or want my business. 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
tomperrino wrote
on Mar 20, 2012 4:46 PM

I wanted too, APPS APPS APPS

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Mar 23, 2012 10:24 AM

Just do a google search for crochet or knitting apps for android or whatever phone you have.  There are many many apps that can be used for both genres.  Have fun

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on May 7, 2012 10:36 AM

try and search the google. i think its already out. 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
petershannon wrote
on Feb 17, 2014 4:21 AM

The iPhone and iPad apps for crochet is provide and own by crochetme.com and for some reason I don't know why they are not available for Android platform, and those you can find online related to crochet are independent or other business owns. Anyway, in line with crochet, have anyone here tried in mobile cases, I have seens similar design at http://www.kekacase.com/design-your-own/phone-cases.html, but not sure if they are handmade.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS