The Official Sir Stephen the Bunny Crochet-along

This post has 40 Replies | 6 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 12
dmeade wrote
on Apr 4, 2012 6:00 PM

Patty,

What a beautiful job!  Well done.  Hope my Mr. Stephen turns out as well as yours.  Thanks for posting. Big Smile

By the way, is it easy to post pictures?  Hope to get mine done soon.  Need to put him together.Tongue Tied

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
hesterbox wrote
on Apr 5, 2012 12:27 AM

Lovely work Patty.

@dmeade.

To post a picture-write the comment but don't post it yet, then click on the little icon in the toolbar at the top of the reply box that looks like a film strip (media).

Follow the directions to upload a photo from the files on your computer, then post.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
hesterbox wrote
on Apr 6, 2012 5:49 AM

I'm a bit behind schedule. I made some baby items and a bookmark last week. Only one arm finished by 6.4.12 but I'll catch up because I'm on holiday now.I found out that my main yarn is wool, by doing a burn test. The other yarn is acrylic, or a blend, I think, but it looks and feels okay with the main yarn. I like the colours together. 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 12
dmeade wrote
on Apr 7, 2012 11:07 PM

Hi All,

Well I have finally finished Sir Stephen The Bunny.  Hope this posts without any difficulty.  Hope everyone has a Blessed Easter.  This was fun and a challenge at the same time.

Doris Smile

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
hesterbox wrote
on Apr 10, 2012 12:32 AM

He's beautiful.Well done!

I hope mine turns out as nice.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 12
dmeade wrote
on Apr 10, 2012 2:45 PM

Thanks.  I am so sure that yours will be great.  Hope all is going well with you. Can't wait to see him when you are finished.

Doris

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
hesterbox wrote
on Apr 12, 2012 8:35 PM

I've caught up to the schedule. All parts are finished now.

The body parts are looking a bit 'gappy' so I'm going to give them a wash to (hopefully) improve that.

I ran out of my main wool 14 stitches before I had finished!

So I made the last rows of the ears in a slightly different yarn.

One of my friends has claimed this bunny for her birthday present.

I might make a softer textured one in merino wool for my expected grandbaby.

I intend to make at least one pair of booties before I finish Sir Stephen,  probably close to the deadline, knowing me.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 12
dmeade wrote
on Apr 12, 2012 9:56 PM

He's is looking very good.  Love the color of the vest.  Nice contrast.  It's great to have your continuing with this adorable bunny.  My granddaughters wanted to take him from me, but I wouldn't give him away.  He is mine.  I think "blue eyes" might be interesting because of the blue of the vest.  Just a thought.  Thanks for sharing your progress.

Doris

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
hesterbox wrote
on Apr 24, 2012 6:15 AM

Finished. A bit late but I got there.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 12
dmeade wrote
on Apr 24, 2012 7:19 AM

How cute!!!  He came out great and you did a marvelous job.

Doris

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
hesterbox wrote
on Apr 24, 2012 4:52 PM

Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 (41 items) < Previous  1 2 3 | RSS