HELP!

This post has 20 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 10
on May 29, 2012 2:16 PM

Hi Beverly!

Guess what???? I finished it and EVERYONE LOVES IT.  I am SHOCKED that I could make something this good! I am trying to attach it so I hope it!!!

It looks like it attached, so I hope you can see it.  I made a few changes to the original pattern as far as the trim etc, but I really like it!!!  You are right....this is an heirloom and I have already bought the yarn to do another one!  I am soooo excited!  Thank you again for your help!

Ruth

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 158
on May 29, 2012 2:47 PM

Oh, Ruth !!

What an absolutely beautiful dress!!!!  I do hope you will place a picture of the little girl wearing it on this website.  I am so proud of you and am glad that I could be of help.

Beverly

Not Ranked
Posts 10
teonaaa3 wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 3:00 AM

Hi, you hepled not only her, but to me, too :)), to read so difficult patterns is too much for me :D and now I think it will be easy for me to:))

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 233
on Jul 4, 2012 9:36 AM

Really, really cute, Ruth!  Don't you just love having a little girl to crochet things for?  I have a granddaughter who will be a year this month and I've so enjoyed making things for her!  And guess what I'm giving her for her first birthday:  a cute little crocheted dress!

Not Ranked
Posts 10
on Jul 4, 2012 11:47 AM

Thank you!  I was so happy with the way it turned out, especially for a first project.  My granddaughter will not be here until September, but Granny is busy making things for her!!!  I have a few things that my Grandma made me and I am hoping that my little one will cherish my things as much as I cherish the things my Grandma made me!  Please post a picture of your dress when it is done!

Ruth

Not Ranked
Posts 9
cherokeejay wrote
on Jul 14, 2012 2:47 AM
I'm new here and not an expert but thought i'd pop in and quickly reply in response to the question about the way the pattern is written. I'm wondering if it is a vintage pattern. I've seen a lot of directions similar to the ones given above in vintage patterns. It helps me to get pen and paper and write out all the stitches individually that way instead of seeing all the brackets with repeats I am able to see exactly what each stitch is and where it goes.
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS