Loki's Helmet

This post has 14 Replies | 9 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 12
AprilMJ wrote
on Jul 13, 2012 10:20 PM

What do you get a Marvel fan for her birthday? Comics, of course! But what if you're too poor to afford them? Then you make her a hat. 

(Please excuse my camera's horrid quality and my lack of makeup; I'll probably replace it with a picture of my sister when she gets it.)

The entire thing is made of Red Heart worsted yarn in gold. It's a completely original pattern. Originally I planned for the horns to be about as big as they looked in the Thor/Avengers movies, but I didn't have anything large enough to help them hold their shape, so I had to shrink them considerably. The horns are stuffed with hypoallergenic fiberfil. 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
pixidaria wrote
on Aug 12, 2012 1:57 AM

hahaha, too funny!! 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Chincobee wrote
on Jan 7, 2013 7:57 PM

I am new to this site, so I hope I am not breaking any rules by asking this, but could I possibly buy the pattern from you? I have been searching all over for a decent Loki helmet pattern with no luck. Yours is the best I've seen by far!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 12
AprilMJ wrote
on Jan 8, 2013 4:02 PM

I don't think you're breaking any rules by asking. And I won't charge for the pattern. If you'd like, I could email it to you?

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Chincobee wrote
on Jan 8, 2013 9:44 PM

Are you sure? I never mind paying for patterns when people work hard to create them. My email is sarahpiratequeen@gmail.com I am so excited to give this project a try!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 12
AprilMJ wrote
on Jan 9, 2013 12:23 PM

It's fine, don't worry about it. I've sent the pattern to you. :)

Not Ranked
Posts 1
damitdaina wrote
on Mar 29, 2013 9:02 PM

Can I have the pattern as well? It looks awesome. damitdaina@hotmail.com

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 12
AprilMJ wrote
on Apr 24, 2013 6:09 PM

Just sent the email; sorry for taking so long!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jul 7, 2013 12:46 AM

You did such an amazing job, Im very new to this site, May I please have the pattern as well? My email is ohsoblogger@gmail.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
tdoerr wrote
on Aug 9, 2013 8:20 PM

Hi Could I also get the pattern? I would be happy to buy it from you.

Thank You

Tina Doerr

tdoerr@frontiernet. net

Not Ranked
Posts 1
duncyo wrote
on Sep 12, 2013 7:36 AM

I would love your pattern if you're still giving it out!  duncyo@aol.com  Thank you!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
BeatriceRose wrote
on Mar 19, 2014 2:33 PM

It is wonderful! Please could you email me the pattern at: beautricerosebroderick@gmail.com  ?

Thanks,

Beatrice

x

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Sammiloki wrote
on May 16, 2014 2:48 AM

The Loki's Helmet is amazingly beautiful Yes, could you please send me a pattern as well ? sammilee222@yahoo.com.hk     Many many thanks !!!!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Jun 25, 2014 1:06 PM

I was looking for a Loki helmet to crochet for my boyfriend and yours looks amazing! Could I please have the pattern emailed to me at Captamericium@gmail.com?

thank you so much :)

Not Ranked
Posts 1
LizzieOwl wrote
on Jul 21, 2014 2:21 AM

Hi I was wondering if I could get the patter as well!! delfin101@aol.com is my email ^_^

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS