In your fall 2011 issue, there is a pattern I think it wason page 40. My friend has that book it is called a (something) canopy (something ) (something) how does this start does it have a chain foundation 4 women including me have looked at it and can't figure out how to start it. Pease help.
1. Fall issue of a magazine. Are we supposed to guess which magazine this was?
2. Page 40. okay, if we knew what magazine you were talking about someone would be able to help you.
3. I do not subscribe to any of the Crochet Me magazines or Interweave magazines and neither do a lot of other crocheters. Perhaps you can put this page on this site so that we can read the pattern. Otherwise you could type the instructions on this page.
4. Looking forward to more information from you so that we can help you.
1. It is the FALL 2011 Issue of Interweave Crochet that bsday is referring to.2. Page 40 of the FALL 2011 Issue of Interweave Crochet contains the pattern for the Lace Canopy Cardi Wrap by Simona Merchant-Dest.
3. I don't subscribe to the magazine either. I just happen to have bought this particular one for this exact pattern that is displayed on the cover. The pattern takes a total of four pages of this issue so I don't blame bsday for not doing as you've suggested and typing out the pattern here, especially since they obviously don't have it in front of them otherwise they would have it's exact title to refer to it by in the first place.4. If your not going to be actually helpful in the first place then please don't bother to be rude when someone is just asking for assistance by numbering the reasons why you feel entitled to insult their ignorance to something that might not be commonplace knowledge to everyone else even if it is to you.5. I also agree that locating the exact starting point of this pattern is difficult. I finally found it in the third column of page 40 under the "Pattern" title in the purple bar, which instructs you to begin the pattern at the lower edge of the back panel by using a smaller hook, fsc 109 (121, 133, 151, 163, 181, 193, 211). Then the instructions move on up to the sleeve shaping.6. bsday, I do hope that my 5th comment here is of actual assistance to you in recreating the beautiful Lace Canopy Cardi Wrap on page 40 of the FALL 2011 issue of Interweave Crochet magazine which hosts this particular Forum.Good luck.