Help with missing info on Clones lace from Interweave crochet Fall 2012 I

This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
leftsox wrote
on Sep 25, 2012 11:20 AM

I REALLY REALLY want to make the Clones lace stole pictured in the Interweave Crochet 2012 - all the motifs were in previous magazines which I have EXCEPT for two which are listed as available online. I can't find them anywhere! Maybe someone out there can help me.

I emailed the editor and got no response which is upsetting but I do understand they are a busy crew over there. 

Ok so the patterns I need are listed on page 58 on the fall interweave issue - like I said I have all the magazines needed I just can't find the two online patterns - 11. Clematis and 12. Sarah's Lacy Shamrock. 

Please help I need this finished by feb next year!!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,195
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Sep 25, 2012 12:14 PM

Hi leftsox,

I am tracking these patterns down for you. I will let you know as soon as I have them. I will also make sure they are loaded on Crochet Me. Be sure to post pictures when you finish your stole. I can't wait to see it finished.

Best wishes,

Toni

Not Ranked
Posts 3
leftsox wrote
on Sep 25, 2012 4:42 PM

AWESOME!!!!! Thank you so much! I can go ahead and start the millions of motifs this week!!!!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
gloriatie wrote
on Oct 7, 2012 11:11 AM

HELLO, IF YOU EVER GET REST OF THE PATTERN LET ME KNOW PLEASE. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LONG TIME FOR THE REST OF THE SHAWL PATTERN. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO UPSET ABOUT NOT FINDING A PATTERN. :(   GLO :)

Not Ranked
Posts 1
misfitknits wrote
on Oct 14, 2012 12:01 AM

Hello fellow Clones Lace enthusiasts!! I would just like to add the following to this discussion: i am also interested in the missing Clones Lace Motif Patterns!! I have been following along with the series throughout the issues & once I looked for the 2 that were said to be online, I was a bit dismayed to see that they were missing, because I know that usually the whole Interweave Family is very thorough! Wink

but i am sure, now that this is being looked into, that the information will be found, or perhaps compiled again if it has been lost & then be put up for all interested parties! and i also believe that there are more than just the handful of people who've posted here that are looking for these motifs, who will look for them in the future & those who are simply interested but haven't looked them up on the net yet.

OH: and a personal thank you to those who ARE investigating the issue!!

<3 misfit

Not Ranked
Posts 1
SukyM wrote
on Nov 13, 2012 6:09 PM

I think I've found an alternate source for the clematis. It isn't online that I can find but it is a pattern in Maire Traenor's book Clones Lace. In the revised 2010 edition from Lacis the pattern is on page 77.

As it's now November and the issue has been out for since September(?) I think at least an explanation is due from Interweave, if not the patterns.

suky

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,195
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Nov 29, 2012 11:32 AM

The final Clones lace patterns are now available for free download. We are very sorry for the unforeseen delay. Enjoy!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS