Hello Everyone :)

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Dec 5, 2012 7:20 PM

I'm so glad I found this site! I'm Donna (aranloverdonna) and have been crocheting for decades. My first crochet project was a purse when I was in high school around 1976! Yep, I'm that old LOL. I live in western Maryland US and am looking to share ideas, make new friends and hopefully start balancing my stressful work conditions with a more serene crocheting home life. Truly, I come home most nights and after crocheting for about 40 minutes the blood pressure is waaaay down. I am currently working on all kinds of projects aka "goodies" for Christmas and come from a long line of creative siblings. I am also really enjoying a couple of aran afghan (crocheted of course) patterns from a book I uploaded from Leisure Arts. One is in a medium olive green tweed, and the other is in a beautiful claret color. Hope everyone is having a pleasant evening...wherever you chose to crochet. Wink

Not Ranked
Posts 1
sheri987 wrote
on Dec 9, 2012 12:33 PM

Hi,

I am new to this website too. I am a beginner though and find that's it a great pastime. Hope you and others can direct me to

to great website where I can learn and do easy projects. 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 23
Maryd. wrote
on Dec 28, 2012 8:28 AM

Hello and welcome.  :D

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS