blueberry popover 2.0 help

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 23
DebF@2 wrote
on Jan 3, 2013 2:32 PM

Hi, I want to start this jumper and have started messing around with gauge - and have some questions already! Firstly, I know it is in the round but nowhere does it say whether to turn after each row or not? I assumed not but 3 rows of sl st flo would surely then make a roll of fabric rather than a flat neckline?

Any tips as well for doing a gauge swatch that is reliable when the pattern is in the round? Do I do a little tube?

Also I'd like to know the shade of the yarn used in the picture, it is hard but possible to get this Cascade in the UK but I do like this colour but would hate to guess and get it wrong!

Finally, in the stitch guide there are instructions for beg-ldc, but I can't find it used in the pattern at all? Should it be??

Please help before I spend 60 quid odd on wool and can't work it out!! Thanks!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 233
on Jan 4, 2013 9:12 AM

Do you have a link to the pattern?  If I could see the instructions and picture, I might be able to offer some help.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 23
DebF@2 wrote
on Jan 4, 2013 2:40 PM

Sorry I should have said! It's from the latest Winter issue of Interweave Crochet magazine so I shouldn't think there will be a link to it I'm afraid. Thanks though!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS