I'm looking for a pattern from the 1970s .... Crochet A-Line Dress for little girls 2-6 years old

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Tonetti wrote
on Jan 16, 2013 11:12 AM

Hello All .... I have this adorable little crochet dress that I started 30 years ago for my daughter!!!!   She is now 34 .... so I finished it for HER daughter!!!  I was able to finish it for my granddaughter because 3/4 of the pattern was done, and I just needed to add to the length .... HOWEVER, I cannot find the pattern in my collection ... OR anywhere on the internet .... I'm sure it must be out there .... if I just had the right KEY words ....  Hopefully, you may be able to help ..... I've attached a pic of the dress I completed for you to see what it looks like ....   PLEASE, if anybody knows this pattern or where I can find it, or if you have a copy of it ... I would love to have it once again.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Toni

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 233
on Jan 16, 2013 12:38 PM

Hi Toni!  I have several toddler dress crochet patterns, but not one exactly like this.  Check out:

http://www.ravelry.com/

There are several pages of dress patterns with yokes that might suit what you're looking for. Under search type in toddler dress or baby dress and click on patterns.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Tonetti wrote
on Jan 16, 2013 12:42 PM

Thank you so much!!!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS