Be an Angel!

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
breezy90 wrote
on Jun 14, 2013 8:42 PM
Aubrey’s Angels is non profit, charitable ministry, in San Antonio built of love, to help meet the very special needs of precious sick babies and parents who are in need of a smile.  We want each family to know, without a doubt, that there are people who love their tiny angels, are praying for them, and want to help by crocheting, sewing, knitting, and quilting hats, booties, afghans, mitts, angel layettes (burial layettes), diaper shirts, etc. working from home.  We also make afghans, lap blankets, and chemo caps for chemo and dialysis patients. You dont have to live close to participate!

We also make parent bags for moms and dads who spend an enormous amount of time in the hospital waiting room.
Thank you and God Bless you for helping me continue this ministry!
The group is named after my precious grandaughter, Aubrey, who left us to be with Jesus on March 18, 2011 at the age of 9 months.

If you would like to join us or just drop by to see what we are doing, you can find us at:

www.facebook.com/groups/192813870824207/

We look forward to meeting you!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 12
Tarilyn wrote
on Dec 30, 2013 11:00 PM

Hello,

My name is Tara Dailey and I crochet animal dolls called Amigurumi. Check out my designs and let me know if you like anything for your cause. You can find me, Dailey Amis, on facebook.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS