Anybody know the name for this stitch??

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
yourstruly85 wrote
on Dec 6, 2013 12:48 AM

The brim of this hat has a winding look to it.

What is that called?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,399
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Dec 6, 2013 12:25 PM

Yes, those are knitted cables. You can create crocheted cables as well. Check out the free pattern for the Cabled Crochet Hat by Lisa Naskrent.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS