Hello from Arctic NH!

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
OtakuMom1 wrote
on Jan 6, 2014 9:13 AM

My name is Lori, and I'm just getting back into crocheting.  I used to crochet years ago, but after some stress related issues I took it up again to relax, and finding myself really enjoying my projects this time around.

I currently work as a paraprofessional in an elementary school -- I work with special needs students one on one or in groups.  I'm married with a five year old son, and have two stepkids that are in their teens (one's out of high school now and saving up for college, the other is a sophomore this year). I live in Franklin, NH, which is in the Lakes Region of the state (or what I like to call "Vacationland").

My hope is that over the next year I can get myself into a schedule of what I will make over the year so that by the end of the year I'll be prepped for the weather and anywhere else that life will take me.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,239
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Jan 6, 2014 2:41 PM

Hi Lori! Welcome to Crochet Me. I contemplated going into special needs education. I love the kids. Be sure to check out our free eBooks and good luck with your New Year's resolutions.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS