New to crochet!

This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Angcurves70 wrote
on Feb 26, 2014 11:04 AM

Hi all,

just taught myself how to crochet and working on a granny square blanket currently. Hoping to get some great feedback and inspiration from the forums!  Thanks for having me :)

angella

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,242
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Feb 26, 2014 6:18 PM

Welcome Angella! A granny square blanket sounds like a fabulous project. Please share pictures in the member gallery when you are finished. I'd love to see it. Also browse the free eBooks. There are some fun patterns there.

Not Ranked
Posts 8
on Feb 28, 2014 5:05 PM

Hi Angella,

Nice to meet you. Congrats on teaching yourself. I was taught by a grandaunt and granny squares was the first thing I learned how to make after mastering the chain stitch. Have you heard about the "2014 Crochet Mood Blanket" project? It's a CAL (crochet-a-long) project that started on Facebook, but you can also find posts about it on Instagram.

There are lots of people doing it worldwide. Seeing all the posts, helps keep me motivated and inspires me to try new patterns and color combos. You can find it by doing a google search or search the hashtags #crochetmoodblanket and #crochetmoodblanket2014.

Look forward to hearing about your crochet progress!

CindyF

IG: cindyfahrby Pinterest: mammajamma

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS