Convergence Top by Linda Skuja

This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Lilly P wrote
on Apr 16, 2014 4:57 PM

I think I'm in over my head on this one. I am finding all the "pm"s very confusing. Anyone else who is making this and has any suggestions for a way to make following the pattern easier, please chime in.

The sweater is beautiful and I would love to make one for my daughter, but I'm not sure I can handle it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
mioitaliano wrote
on Jun 25, 2014 2:58 AM

Hi Lilly,

funny you are asking about this patter. I am sure you are finished by now... I am on the first row of shape sleeves, and it says dc in first dc (inc. made) hmmm I been doing that all along! so I came by to see if there is another printed pattern.. well, I am sure you have figured it out.. if not I fount as long as I placed the markers straight were they said it as soon as I made the stitch, I had no problems with my slip stitches..

hope it came out nice and you  are enjoying wearing your top!!!

Theresa H

Not Ranked
Posts 5
mioitaliano wrote

Hi Lilly,

funny you are asking about this patter. I am sure you are finished by now... I am on the first row of shape sleeves, and it says dc in first dc (inc. made) hmmm I been doing that all along! so I came by to see if there is another printed pattern.. well, I am sure you have figured it out.. if not I fount as long as I placed the markers straight were they said it as soon as I made the stitch, I had no problems with my slip stitches..

Theresa H

Not Ranked
Posts 5
mioitaliano wrote

Hi Lilly,

Theresa H

Not Ranked
Posts 3
amayita wrote
on Sep 13, 2014 5:12 PM

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/convergence-top/comments?page=2#32

I think I have detected an error in how the last half of sleeve row 11 is written out, it does not properly “mirror” how the first half is written.

After you do however number of dc your size is written for, you should (ch 1, sk next ch 1 space, dc in next 3 dc) twice, ch 1, dc in each of next 2 dc, 2 dc in last dc, turn.

The original has you repeat the section in brackets (I’ve used parentheses above) 3 times, ch 1, dc in last dc, which actually belongs with row 12.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS