Convergence Top by Linda Skuja

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Lilly P wrote
on Apr 16, 2014 4:57 PM

I think I'm in over my head on this one. I am finding all the "pm"s very confusing. Anyone else who is making this and has any suggestions for a way to make following the pattern easier, please chime in.

The sweater is beautiful and I would love to make one for my daughter, but I'm not sure I can handle it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
mioitaliano wrote
on Jun 25, 2014 2:58 AM

Hi Lilly,

funny you are asking about this patter. I am sure you are finished by now... I am on the first row of shape sleeves, and it says dc in first dc (inc. made) hmmm I been doing that all along! so I came by to see if there is another printed pattern.. well, I am sure you have figured it out.. if not I fount as long as I placed the markers straight were they said it as soon as I made the stitch, I had no problems with my slip stitches..

hope it came out nice and you  are enjoying wearing your top!!!

Theresa H

Not Ranked
Posts 5
mioitaliano wrote

Hi Lilly,

funny you are asking about this patter. I am sure you are finished by now... I am on the first row of shape sleeves, and it says dc in first dc (inc. made) hmmm I been doing that all along! so I came by to see if there is another printed pattern.. well, I am sure you have figured it out.. if not I fount as long as I placed the markers straight were they said it as soon as I made the stitch, I had no problems with my slip stitches..

Theresa H

Not Ranked
Posts 5
mioitaliano wrote

Hi Lilly,

Theresa H

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS