Crochet Friendly Yarn Shop Opening in Maryland

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
NittanyKnits wrote
on Jan 30, 2009 8:08 PM

There is a new crochet friendly yarn shop opening February 2009 in Ellicott City, MD!

Large Marge's Yarn Shop will have a special area that knitters and crocheters can work on their projects when classes aren't in session. This area will also host monthly movie nights, a seasonal book club that will make projects inspired by the book selection, weekly sit and knit/crochet, and other knit and crochet along opportunities.

The shop will also be a drop off location for the Helping Kids at Hopkins charity that collects fun handmade items for the kids at the Johns Hopkins Children's Center.

Hope to see you there!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,479
PaulineL wrote
on Jan 30, 2009 8:27 PM

It sounds wonderful! I wish you all success. How brave to start a business in these times.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 133
hachiko wrote
on Feb 12, 2009 11:05 AM

Hey, thanks for letting us know. Please send an addy if you have one. I live in baltimore & would love to check it out!! :)

Hachiko

Not Ranked
Posts 8
seventhchile wrote
on Feb 27, 2009 9:00 AM

This is cool. Now I don't have to go all the way to Glen Burnie and HOPE to find some yarn. Baltimore is so limited in places to find yarn.

I am Happy for you and will be coming by your shop.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Susan Kerin wrote
on Mar 9, 2012 11:58 AM

hi, I am a designer in Ocean Pines/Ocean City, MD.  I design, teach and lecture; research and  study the fine art of knitting and crochet.    If you are ever  in the area I would be happy to meet you.  I am originally from Annapolis.  More about me on www.skerinknittingandcrochet.com

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS