Crochet Today Magazine

This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 57
on May 3, 2008 12:09 PM

I really would like to tell you all about Crochet Today magazine. I subscribed to this wonderful magazine in February 2007 and I am continued to be amazed by the inspiring and professionally written patterns it publishes.

It has on average 24 crochet patterns and each one is unique (I have a hard time finding two that are alike). Each pattern comes with detailed instructions, stitch diagrams, (diagrams that show each and every stitch that you'll have to work in a repeat), and schematics if needed.

This magazine also features. . .

Product and News Department: where you'll learn about new yarns, crochet hooks, totes, soaps, and all the new products to supply the crochet world. It also mentions charity information.

Vintage Crochet: the part of the magazine where they take a pattern from the past and update it to meet the modern crocheter.

People: a feature that I love! Crochet Today talks with crochet pattern designers, charity organizers, and celebrities.

Crochet Class: the articles that I remember were about how to do tunisian crochet, work granny squares, read stitch diagrams, use color in your crochet, and so on. They have fantastic instructions here and I run to them again and again!

Crochet Doctor: Is there a doctor in the house? Readers' crochet problems are solved here.

Reading: All the new crochet books that hit the shelf can be found here.

I strongly urge you to take a peek at their website: www.crochettoday.com.

Sincerely,

Rebekah

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
DevonP wrote
on May 3, 2008 9:21 PM

I like this magazine too. I have been subscribing since the very beginning. There are usually lots of projects I want to make!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
ayanared wrote
on May 28, 2008 11:29 AM

I have this subscription as well (and I LOVE it!). Unfortunately, I moved from the address where it is going. Does anyone know how I get the magazine to be sent to my new address?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 57
on May 28, 2008 12:01 PM

OOAYANA:

It is very simple to change your subscription address, just visit the www.crochettoday.com website. Go to their contact page (http://www.crochettoday.com/contact.aspx) and scroll down a bit, there you will find:

subscription change of address

Contact Jane Dutko, (877) 860-6164

e-mail: jane@sohopublishing.com.

(Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for a change of address.)

Rebekah

Not Ranked
Posts 10
on Jul 2, 2009 7:39 PM

Great magazine!! the most recent issue features seashell pillows. They are absolutely awesome. I immediate purchased the yarn and am half way through the first pillow. Whoever came up with this pattern is amazing. I love the fun creative patterns. I enjoy the information and product ideas. They just changed their layout and I don't know if I like it better or not. They put together a very nice mag that's for sure.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS