Looking for Care Bear pattern

This post has 370 Replies | 98 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Wintercelt wrote
on Nov 22, 2013 9:41 AM

Hi, I just found this thread whilst searching high and low for the Care Bear pattern too. If you don't mind, please could you send me a copy too? I've been planning on making one for my daughter for Christmas :-) My email address is lou.j.eyles@gmail.com

Thank you so much for sharing the pattern so freely! It's such a kind thing to do :-) 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Nov 23, 2013 12:02 PM

Just sent the patterns now.  Enjoy!

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Wintercelt wrote
on Nov 23, 2013 1:50 PM

Thank you so much Sharon! Smile  I now have one very happy daughter who has chosen a "Cheer Bear"

Now, I have a question for all of you who have made the Care Bears so far .. I'm in the UK so our yarn weight categories vary a little from yours in the US. The pattern calls for medium/worsted weight yarn so I'm thinking of using UK aran weight, specifically this one: http://www.blacksheepwools.com/knitting-yarn/knitting-yarn-weight/aran/sirdar-supersoft-aran.html  Does that seem about right?

The other query I have is that the pattern doesn't give any yardage, just says you need 2 skeins .. but as skeins and yardage vary so much do any of you have any ideas about how many balls I'd need? I was thinking of buying three to be on the safe side but *always* end up vastly overbuying. Not sure 2 would be enough though. Any thoughts?

Thanks for any help you can all give me Big Smile

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 15
Karen.e wrote
on Nov 23, 2013 3:33 PM

The pattern is Aran weight yarn, I'm not 100% on the amount, I'm from the UK too and I would go with 100g per skein which is the average. Hope this helps.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Wintercelt wrote
on Nov 23, 2013 4:13 PM

Very helpful .. thank you Big Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 3
coke7 wrote
on Nov 26, 2013 6:29 AM

Hello!

I love the Care Bears and i would like to crochet one for my newborn niece for Christmas but here in Germany I can't find a pattern. It would be really nice if someone could send me a copy to: ck7@gmx.de

Thank you very much! - Vielen Dank

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Nov 27, 2013 12:45 AM

Just sent the patterns to you.  Enjoy!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Nov 27, 2013 12:49 AM

Vielen,

I tried to send the patterns to you but the email address you listed did not work.  Do you have another email that I could try?

Sharon

Not Ranked
Posts 3
coke7 wrote
on Nov 27, 2013 4:08 AM

Hi,

I'm sorry. I have a second mail address and i think ths time it should work:     Co.klinkert@gmail.com

Thank you for trying it!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Nov 27, 2013 8:56 AM

Hope you get the patterns.  Enjoy!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
coke7 wrote
on Nov 27, 2013 11:33 AM

Yes, thanks! Now I have more than enough to crochet for christmas! 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Nov 27, 2013 7:50 PM

I would like the patterns as well please - thank you very much!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Nov 27, 2013 7:50 PM

I would like the patterns as well please - thank you very much!

Not Ranked
Posts 4
yourstruly85 wrote
on Dec 6, 2013 1:35 AM

haha look what got started..... eh, why not... Hey Darla@9 !  You'd be the coolest to send me your care bear patterns. My email is yourstruly85@hotmail.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Jordan_Gary wrote
on Dec 8, 2013 3:33 PM

I have been looking for these patterns for awhile now. Finally a search for them sent me to you. Could you PLEASE send me the CARE BEARS patterns. My e-mail is   Sharon_bsdn@yahoo.com. Bless your heart & thanks a million!

Page 18 of 25 (371 items) « First ...  < Previous  16 17 18 19 20  Next >  ... Last » | RSS