Looking for Care Bear pattern

This post has 370 Replies | 98 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Feb 5, 2012 8:31 PM

If you still have the book and you send me a copy please, new baby in the family loves the old care bear cartoons

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 233
on Feb 6, 2012 7:42 AM

Sylvia - Email me your address to:  crochetcathy@yahoo.com and I'd be happy to send you a copy.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
december0707 wrote
on Feb 19, 2012 4:25 PM

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE PATTERNS FOR THE CARE BEARS? THANK YOU!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Feb 24, 2012 9:53 AM

Hi Darla I would love it if you could send me the care bear patterns My great nieces have been beggin for me to make them each one and there's 3 of them and they all want a different care bear.lol I'd be most grateful if you could send it. My email addy is phat_n_sassybbw@yahoo.com

Thank You in advance!

Glenda

Not Ranked
Posts 1
dfurlong wrote
on Feb 26, 2012 1:18 PM

my daughter loved the care bears growing up and had quite a collection of them. they were stolen and she is heartbroken about it. i would love to have patterns to make some for her. if you could please send patterns to me, it would mean so much! thanks!

debi.furlong@yahoo.com

deb

Not Ranked
Posts 1
sandra028 wrote
on Mar 23, 2012 2:12 AM

could you send me the pattern for the care bear
sandragottlob@yahoo.de
Thank you very much

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Apr 13, 2012 8:55 PM

Hi! I saw you post and I was really hoping I could get a copy of the care bear crochet book! I had it, but I lost the book in my last move, and Good Luck bear is only a body and a few other pieces so far. I can't seem to find the book anywhere!

If you can email it to me, my email is megankatekelley@gmail.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
BJLindsay wrote
on May 27, 2012 6:35 PM

Would you be able to send me the book. I got it from someone and it is missing parts. I want to make a set for my niece. Care Bears are kind of a thing between us. Her name is Caroline and I have always called her Care Bear. She collects them and I collect them. She is 27 years old and still my little girl. My email address is star_baby_doll@hotmail.com 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Moonpie711 wrote
on Jun 22, 2012 11:56 AM

If you would not mind sending me a copy of the care bear patterns i would appreciate it: ashley.christian.711@gmail.com

Not Ranked
Posts 4
momsy1976 wrote
on Jul 10, 2012 2:32 AM

I would really love to have it momsy@gmx.de

Thank you

Not Ranked
Posts 1
katske wrote
on Jul 30, 2012 12:36 AM

Is there anyway I could get a copy of the "Care Bears" patterns? I am from Canada and I cannot find them anywhere Sad

My email addy is: kathyskene@yahoo.ca

Thank you 

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Aug 4, 2012 5:46 AM

http://vintagetoychest.blogspot.com.au/p/crochet-toy-patterns.html

The pattern is free from this website.

If anyone has this pattern and knows how to make one can they help me

I am stuck on Round 22 of the head. i have 62 stitches like the pattern but at the end of round 22 i have 8 or so stitches left over Can someone please help. Thanx ^^

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Aug 4, 2012 5:47 AM

http://vintagetoychest.blogspot.com.au/p/crochet-toy-patterns.html

The pattern is free from this website.

If anyone has this pattern and knows how to make one can they help me

I am stuck on Round 22 of the head. i have 62 stitches like the pattern but at the end of round 22 i have 8 or so stitches left over Can someone please help. Thanx ^^

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Aug 21, 2012 11:57 PM

May i request for your free Care Bear Crochet pattern?  Thank you very much.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
tinychef wrote
on Aug 23, 2012 2:21 PM

I found all of the care bears patterns free on this website complete with pictures of the finished product. hope this helps.

http://vintagetoychest.blogspot.com/p/crochet-toy-patterns.html

the care bears are towards the bottom.

Page 2 of 25 (371 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4 5  Next >  ... Last ยป | RSS