Looking for Care Bear pattern

This post has 367 Replies | 97 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 5
actiu wrote
on Mar 15, 2014 12:47 PM

me garia mucho hacerlo! me podrias enviar los patrones?

mariap4p@hotmail.com

Not Ranked
Posts 5
actiu wrote
on Mar 15, 2014 12:49 PM

ME GUSTARIA TENER Mucho Del El del los patrones! me lo podrias enviar?

mariap4p@hotmail.com

gracias

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Mar 18, 2014 3:52 AM

Hi, I am not sure if I am doing this right but I was just wondering if I could get the care bear patterns from you? 

patricalazell2@gmail.com

Thanks So Much, 

Patti

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Mar 18, 2014 3:52 AM

Hi, I am not sure if I am doing this right but I was just wondering if I could get the care bear patterns from you? 

patricalazell2@gmail.com

Thanks So Much, 

Patti

Not Ranked
Posts 8
NanaPaula74 wrote
on Mar 21, 2014 5:45 PM

Sharon not sure how to post a request. Trying to get a hold of you so I can request a copy of the Care Bear Patters so I can make them for my 3 granddaughters.   Please.   NanaPaula74@yahoo.com

Not Ranked
Posts 8
NanaPaula74 wrote
on Mar 24, 2014 3:19 PM

Thank you!        I am also looking for the following patterns:   Leisure Arts #3293 Minnie and Mickie dolls,  Leisure Arts #3262 Winnie the Pooh doll collection and Leisure Arts #3965 Strawberry Shortcake and friends.     Do you know where I can locate?  

Paula

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Andrea_D wrote
on Apr 8, 2014 10:47 AM

Morning Darla - if you still have the book of care bear patterns would you be willing to email me a copy.  My sister just had a baby and I would love to make her one. Coolrthanerik@gmail.com. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Apr 12, 2014 11:20 AM

I'm not sure who Darla is and if she has already sent you the patterns, but I email them a short while ago.  Have fun!

Sharon

Not Ranked
Posts 1
liquid86 wrote
on Apr 14, 2014 4:48 PM

I would love the pattern as well. I tried finding it and couldn't. My email is liquidkarma69@yahoo.com

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Apr 15, 2014 1:02 AM

Sending them shortly.

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Apr 15, 2014 9:09 AM

can I grab a copy please

Crystal_kitten16@hotmail.com

Also does anyone have the Mini crochet pattern that's out there?

thanx

Not Ranked
Posts 8
NanaPaula74 wrote
on Apr 15, 2014 12:00 PM

Did you ever get the copy of the regular Care Bear Crochet pattern?   Looking for the 14" ones not the thread ones.

NanaPaula74@yahoo.com

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Apr 17, 2014 11:38 PM

The pattern I sent you before is for the 14" bears.  I'll resend.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Apr 24, 2014 10:17 AM

Hi.. I am new to this forum and this thread was started quite some time ago so I am unsure if anyone checks (or even how these forums work), but I am looking for any care bear patterns. My Nan was an avid bear collector and loved to crochet and sew - she passed away almost 2 years ago, barely knowing my son and never meeting my daughter. She had crochet patterns of the care bears but they were damaged so sadly I am unable to make the bears or afghans for my children to honour her memory. If anyone could please help, you would make 2 little people and their Mumma very happy - my email address is: vampiress_kadeisha@live.com.au 

Thank you so very much in advance. Thank you.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Apr 24, 2014 10:21 AM

Hi.. I am new to this forum and this thread was started quite some time ago so I am unsure if anyone checks (or even how these forums work), but I am looking for any care bear patterns. My Nan was an avid bear collector and loved to crochet and sew - she passed away almost 2 years ago, barely knowing my son and never meeting my daughter. She had crochet patterns of the care bears but they were damaged so sadly I am unable to make the bears or afghans for my children to honour her memory. If anyone could please help, you would make 2 little people and their Mumma very happy - my email address is: vampiress_kadeisha@live.com.au

Thank you so very much in advance. Thank you.

Page 22 of 25 (368 items) « First ...  < Previous  20 21 22 23 24  Next >  ... Last » | RSS