Looking for Care Bear pattern

This post has 370 Replies | 98 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 8
kat51499 wrote
on May 4, 2014 12:36 AM

RikkiLou what other stuffed animals do you have? 

Not Ranked
Posts 8
kat51499 wrote

Not Ranked
Posts 8
kat51499 wrote

Not Ranked
Posts 8
kat51499 wrote
on May 4, 2014 2:18 AM

RikkiLou here is my email address kmparker14@hotmail.com, I am very interested to know what other books you may have.I crochet alot for my grandchildren and they are always wanting stuffed animals bigger ones not small ones lol.      i

Not Ranked
Posts 8
kat51499 wrote
on May 4, 2014 2:18 AM

RikkiLou here is my email address kmparker14@hotmail.com, I am very interested to know what other books you may have.I crochet alot for my grandchildren and they are always wanting stuffed animals bigger ones not small ones lol.      i

Not Ranked
Posts 1
gypsyaria wrote
on May 9, 2014 12:13 PM

I am so glad I came upon this thread! If you are willing, I would *LOVE* to have a copy of the care bear patterns. My email address is ColorfulSonata@gmail.com . Thank you so much in advance!!

Ariel

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Soluvable wrote
on May 9, 2014 1:45 PM

May I get a copy of the Care Bears pattern please. mignos73@gmail.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
mememegals wrote
on May 26, 2014 5:53 AM

Hi Sharon,

I'm not too sure how to operate this site, however, I was wondering if I was able to get a copy of the care bears pattern. I would so appreciate it if it was at all possible. My email is sohotandwicked@hotmail.com

Thank you so much

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
librachild wrote
on Jun 9, 2014 11:19 AM

I cannot thank you enough for providing the Care Bear Pattern download. I was able to previously download the entire set however the print was so small that I literally had to use a magnifying glass to read it in order to write it out longhand. I was up to transcribing the arms directions and was caught with the word thumb. That one word led me to this site and finally your message. Again a very sincere Thank You.

As this is a sharing site, I am a retired American lady living in Ireland. I belong to a craft group that does charitable donations to hospitals and orphanages. I am new at Amigurami and am on my third bear. After I finish the one I am completing, I look forward to doing the Care Bears.

Thank you so very much again,

librachild

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
librachild wrote
on Jun 9, 2014 12:10 PM

Thank you for sending the Care Bear patterns to alysaface. I just sent her my Thank You and did not want to forget the source of the Care Bear patterns. This is my second post as I just joined the community. You will, I am sure see my post to her, so I will not repeat myself. Looking forward to reading and hopefully contributing to this community.

Eleanor aka librachild

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Jessi_Joke wrote
on Jun 20, 2014 4:17 AM

Dear Community,

May I get a copy of the Care Bears pattern please? jessicahelm.kandel@web.de

Thank you very much!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
librachild wrote
on Jun 22, 2014 10:42 AM

Sharon, I have begun my first bear in aqua and looking forward to locating some cotton embroidery thread and some felt. I will be going to Cork on Wednesday to a large Craft Store and will surely find whatever I need.

Would you be kind enough to list the colors used for the Original Care Bears. 

Thank you most sincerely,

Librachild

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Jessi_Joke wrote
on Jun 23, 2014 2:13 AM

Dear librachild,

May you send me an copy of the care bear pattern to my email adress? (jessicahelm.kandel@web.de) I would be very happy, so i can made one for my little daughter, she loves the care bears!

Sincerely

Jessi Joke

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Jessi_Joke wrote
on Jun 23, 2014 2:14 AM

Dear librachild,

May you send me an copy of the care bear pattern to my email adress? (jessicahelm.kandel@web.de) I would be very happy, so i can made one for my little daughter, she loves the care bears!

Sincerely

Jessi Joke

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Jun 23, 2014 11:49 AM

I'm sorry,  I do not have the original book, only the copy of the patterns that were sent to you so I don't have any color list to send you. 

Page 24 of 25 (371 items) « First ...  < Previous  21 22 23 24 25  Next > | RSS