Looking for Care Bear pattern

This post has 370 Replies | 98 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 17
librachild wrote
on Jun 23, 2014 12:52 PM

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for your return e-mail. In the process of forwarding my copy of the Care Bears to jessicahelm.kandel@web.de I lost my copy. Don't ask me how but that is what happened. So my request dear friend it to send me another copy and to send one to her, if you would be so kind,  just in case mine never reached her.

Thank you from now sunny Ireland.  My e-mail address is meagher.eleanor@gmail.com

Librachild 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
DianeS@65 wrote
on Jun 24, 2014 9:13 AM

Hello there - I wonder if you would kindly send me a copy of the Care Bear pattern, when you have time, please

dianken@bruin  dot  eclipse  dot  co  dot  uk

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Jun 26, 2014 2:04 AM

I tried sending you the patterns but my email did not deliver using the address you gave.  Do you have another email address that I could use?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Jun 26, 2014 2:04 AM

I tried sending you the patterns but my email did not deliver using the address you gave.  Do you have another email address that I could use?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Jun 26, 2014 2:12 AM

Librachild,

Please send me your email address so I can forward you the patterns.  The email you gave would not deliver.  Do you have another one I could use?

Sharon

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 17
librachild wrote
on Jun 26, 2014 11:44 AM

Sharon,

So very sorry, Sharon, my g-mail address should have read meagher.eleanor@gmail.com.  If needed, my old e-mail address

meagheret2@eircom.net  still works.

Thank you so very much,

Librachild

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Babsbud wrote
on Jun 28, 2014 2:22 PM

My daughter works at the School for the Visually Handicapped and is wanting me to make some care bears for some of her students.  I would love a copy of the patterns.  Thank you so much!!

Pat

patn96@yahoo.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jul 27, 2014 5:04 PM

Could I please get a copy of the patterns for the Care Bears. I would so much appreciate it. Thank you so much. Angie.

My e-mail is angelbabeflies@gmail.com

Angie Wink

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 17
librachild wrote
on Aug 1, 2014 4:19 PM

With all of the requests you have received, I am wondering if anyone else has begun or finished any Care Bear. Personally, I would love to correspond with them. I don't know how else to start a TOPIC, so I hope that this way is all right. I have begun my first bear in turquoise and have already completed the body, ears, eyes and arms and am working now on the right leg, having already completed the left one.  I have yet to decide on the tummy pad pattern. Hoping to hear from some other members.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Aug 27, 2014 10:50 PM

i had the care bears patterns but my computer crashed an lost them if you could email me the patterns I would be very happy I cried when I lost them my email is Tanyanrobert51@yahoo.com an ty very much

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Aug 27, 2014 10:59 PM

TanyaNRobert51@yahoo.com is the only email address I have

Page 25 of 25 (371 items) « First ...  < Previous  21 22 23 24 25 | RSS