Looking for Care Bear pattern

This post has 370 Replies | 98 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
LadyCrow wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 9:41 AM

My Grpanddaughters have been asking for care bears. could you please send me the file as well.

margiephil@yahoo.com

thanks so much

margie

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 11:18 AM

Hi, Margie!

I sent you an email with a copy of the Care Bear patterns attached.  As stated in my email, I copied the patterns from another site a number of years ago and have kept them in my "someday" folder so they haven't been tested by me.  I would attach a copy of my word doc. to this post but I don't seem to be able to do that.  If you do know how, please feel free to do it.  I would love to share, but I don't really want to be inundated with numerous emails.

Enjoy the patterns!

Sharon

Not Ranked
Posts 1
NannaJo wrote
on Jan 28, 2013 8:39 PM

Sharon,

I'm expecting my second grandbaby and my daughter is looking for the Care Bear crochet patterns.  Would it be possible to send me a copy of your patterns too?  I would so gratefully appeciate it.

sincerely

NannaJo

njharden53@gmail.com

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 12:07 AM

Hi, NannaJo!

I attached the word doc. of the patterns to an email and sent to you. 

Congrats and enjoy!

Sharon

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 15
Karen.e wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 10:50 AM

Hi Sharon

I would really appreciate it if you could sent me a copy of the Care Bears pattern please, it is no longer on the Vintage To Box, and my little niece really wants one of these bears. 

Thank you,

Karen

my email: karen.e@blueyonder.co.uk

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 12:02 PM

Hi, Karen!

I'll send it to you in an email.

Sharon

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 15
Karen.e wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 12:42 PM

Thank you so much Sharon for the pattern and your quick response. I'm looking forward to making this.

Karen :)

Not Ranked
Posts 2
dwdewerff wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 8:40 PM

if there is anyone who is able/willing to send me a copy of the patter for the Care bear crochet pattern I would absolutely appreciate it. Thank you     dwdewerff@yahoo.com

Not Ranked
Posts 2
dwdewerff wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 8:40 PM

if there is anyone who is able/willing to send me a copy of the patter for the Care bear crochet pattern I would absolutely appreciate it. Thank you     dwdewerff@yahoo.com

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 10:23 PM

Hi!

I'll send it to you in an email.

Sharon

Not Ranked
Posts 2
saysay wrote
on Feb 2, 2013 11:45 PM

hi could you send me one of your carebear patterns. my 2 yr old son would love one. but we cant find a pattern anywhere. thank you so much if you can. i really would like either the green, blue or a yellow one. to keep it boyish for him lol. thanks again.

My email is say-say-2005@live.com

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 114
SharonB@28 wrote
on Feb 3, 2013 12:46 AM

Patterns are on their way.

Enjoy!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
saysay wrote
on Feb 3, 2013 10:50 AM

Thank You so much Sharon! I cant wait to get started on one for my son! : )  You are Sooo Awesome! Thank you again!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
StefanieGetz wrote
on Feb 4, 2013 8:23 AM

I am also looking for the care bear pattern. I saved it on my pinterest from The Vintage Toy Chest months ago, but when I went there to print it out the other day it was gone, I would really love it if someone could send me the pattern. I am expecting my first grandchild this spring and would love to make her one. Thanksyou.

gogetzm@comcast.net

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Feb 4, 2013 12:27 PM

Hi...funnily enough I also linked to The Vintage Toy Chest on Pinterest and found the pattern no longer there. Any help would be appreciated. cutecrochetcreations@yahoo.co.uk thanks very much xXx

Page 4 of 25 (371 items) « First ...  < Previous  2 3 4 5 6  Next >  ... Last » | RSS