Looking to sell stuff online?

This post has 17 Replies | 6 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 11
on Mar 6, 2013 9:07 PM

Hi Paula619.  i sent this message to Andrea also...I am currently looking for fellow crocheters and knitters to sell their finished product on my website.  I established my crochet business late last year and I believe we are doing very well.  I have four other members besides myself.  My members sell under the Loops Of Warmth name.  If you are interested, you can come aboard.  Since I have nearly 20 years in marketing...I do all the leg work.  Yes, there is a charge but it is considerably less expensive than what's out there now.  I don't ask for a percentage, but there is a monthly fee of $9.00 to post up to 15 products.  With my current client list and with what my new members bring to the table, this could be the next big...or bigger Thing.  Think about it after you check us out on Facebook or www.loopsofwarmth.com

Not Ranked
Posts 3
jame22 wrote
on Mar 11, 2013 2:48 AM

No but I have thought about it.

jame22

Not Ranked
Posts 11
on Mar 11, 2013 9:07 AM

My business is doing well and since I am a one woman show... I need more hands to fill orders.  It was just a thought i was putting out there to see if people with inventory were interested in selling their lot under the Loops Of Warmth brand.  I have received feedback from a few people.  I already have four crocheters who are ready to open the Fall 2013 season with me.  Thanks for your feedback.  I appreciate your time.

Tammy

Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS