Toddler Mary Jane Slippers complete with ruffley socks

This post has 22 Replies | 14 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 7
on Oct 2, 2010 1:40 AM

My niece is almost 2, but due to health problems does not walk yet.  I kept seeing pics of her with slipper socks that looked like Mary Janes that where to small.  I looked high and low, could not find any to fit a toddler.  Then I looked for the pattern, could not find either.  So I made one.  If you would like let me know.  I would rate the pattern an intermediate, but this just my opinion.  Now working on some for her 4 yr old sister.   Will add pics when they are done.  The pattern is written that you could leave the sock part off.

~Chris
www.chriscrosscrafts.com
Creating with a whole lot of TLC

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 134
on Oct 2, 2010 12:00 PM
These are soo cute!
Not Ranked
Posts 1
skindle wrote
on Oct 12, 2010 9:26 PM

I would love to have this pattern, i just have my fourth granddaughter\

Thanks in advance

Not Ranked
Posts 7
on Oct 16, 2010 1:05 AM

My email is chriscrosscrafts @ msn.com 

Send me an email I will send the pattern to you.

~Chris

~Chris
www.chriscrosscrafts.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
BRS1234 wrote
on Nov 2, 2010 5:58 PM

These are so darling! I want to make a pair for my granddaughter (18 months).  Please send me the pattern....  RSALLONYM@AOL.COM

They are so cute!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Nov 3, 2010 11:25 AM

These are WAY too cute! Great job on the pattern, I'd love it if you don't mind! paintedamber @ gmail.com - I can't get over how cute they are!! :)
Amber 

Not Ranked
Posts 7
on Nov 3, 2010 12:57 PM

I got the pattern done for the girls.  Right now the pattern is for girls sizes 8 and 10.  I think they turned out so dang cute.  They can be made without the socks too.

Same thing let me know if you want the pattern.

Chris

~Chris
www.chriscrosscrafts.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
alainak wrote
on Nov 4, 2010 5:28 AM

These are tooooo cute! I would love to have the pattern too, please. looseenz@yahoo.com  TIA

Not Ranked
Posts 1
rcanegan1 wrote
on Nov 4, 2010 9:52 AM

I would love to have for my granddaughter please send to rcanegan@ucdavis.edu. Too Cute!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
mschalk0678 wrote
on Dec 14, 2010 4:13 AM

I have been looking high and low for a pattern similiar to this.  I would like to make slippers for my three girls for christmas, and would like to try this one without the socks.  My girls are 22, 14 and 11.  They love to wear slippers in the house since we live in northern michigan.  Please send a copy to rmschalk@hotmail.com

Thank you and merry christmas!!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jan 1, 2011 10:24 PM

Hello!  I'm new to crochet, but these have inspired me to take up the hobby.  How do I get the pattern for these?  Any info you can give me is greatly appreciated!  My email address is craftyonecent@yahoo.com

Thank You,

Penny

Not Ranked
Posts 1
anonymaas wrote
on Jan 6, 2011 10:00 AM

Can I get the pattern for this?

Thank you,

Ann

Not Ranked
Posts 1
susieq1916 wrote
on Jan 6, 2011 10:28 AM

My Granddaughter is almost 2 also. She could use a great fitting pair of slippers for around the house.I would love to have a copy of this pattern please. wolvbody@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
km621326 wrote
on Feb 13, 2011 11:55 AM

Adorable! Can I get the patterns for both toddler and girl sizes, please? km621326@aol.com

Not Ranked
Posts 7
on Feb 17, 2011 5:03 PM

UPDATE!!

I have added both patterns to the ChrisCrossCrafts Facebook page.  Please find the patterns at:

Thanks!
~Chris

~Chris
www.chriscrosscrafts.com

Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS