Crochet Baby Afghan/Blanket

This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
MrsW. wrote
on Oct 17, 2010 12:20 PM

Hello everyone!  I am new to this site and I am here looking for baby blanket patterns.  I have gone to the local Wal-Mart but they no longer carry crochet book.  I have been on line searching for patterns but had very little luck.  If anyone know of a website that I could possibly download baby afghan patterns could you please let me know.  I have been crocheting since I was around 8 and am now 50.  I enjoy it and would like something to do.  I love the baby stuff.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 378
lanesgma wrote
on Oct 17, 2010 3:53 PM

Have you tried www.crochetpatterncentral.com and search for baby afghan patterns - I just went and checked there and they have alot of them - all for free. Welcome to the crochet me site - I have also been crocheting for many years - my grandma taught me when I was about 10 and I am 49 now. I love crocheting and also love doing baby things- sweaters, afghans, etc... anyway - check out that site and see what  you think! bye for now, Jodi

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 511
Char55 wrote
on Oct 17, 2010 4:55 PM

Check out these sites as well:

www.freepatterns.com; www.free-crochet.com; www.lionbrand.com; www.caron.com; www.bernat.com

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 36
AprilGarwood wrote
on Dec 19, 2010 9:57 PM

Are you a member of Ravelry.com?  You could definitely search there for patterns. :)

Not Ranked
Posts 10
teonaaa3 wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 3:24 AM

My grandma taught me crocheting too, when I was 8 years old and although I'm 31 and looking forward for the time I'll retire to have more time to crochet and crochet all the day long :)))

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS