HOW TO FIND INSTRUCTIONS FOR CROCHET STICHES IN SPANISH

This post has 3 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
RaquelR wrote
on Apr 19, 2011 8:09 AM

Hi my name is Raquel Reyes and I live in Puerto Rico I love to crochet but because of work and other things I have not crochet for a while now and I am close to retireing from my Job soon and I would like to be able to do some crochet to sale to make ends meet I am sure a lot of you out there know what I mean. I also have a knitting machine from bothers which i bought a long time ago but because of my job and many other thing I have left it in the closet now I would like very much to go back to everything.  if anyone out there knows of a Dictionary in spanish that have instructions in crochet stiches I would very much appreciated if you can let me know were to find it  is not for my self but for a friend that does not understand english.

Please if you can help me with this matter I would appreciated very much. I need someone that knows about the knitting machine too.  Thanking you in advance for your help.

May God Bless You All

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Apr 19, 2011 12:54 PM

Here is a link: http://www.wordreference.com/es/translation.asp?tranword=crochet  I don't know if this is what you want, but you can try it. Good crafting to you. My name is Patricia and I live in Temple, Texas.

Have a blessed day.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
vanyrodri wrote
on Jun 7, 2011 11:46 PM

Hi, hope you are crocheting by now, go to club de crochet, they have all the instructions in spanish, also in you tube have many information, guide, pattens, etc. Enjoy your new life and God bless you too.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
downersoutha wrote
on Dec 28, 2013 12:30 AM

Hi Rachel

I know that you posted this a while ago now but I am currently compiling a crocheters Spanish to English dictionary.

it is not finished yet but if you would like a copy of the work so far I would be happy to send you a copy

June Ryan

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS