Help! Pattern in Episode 702

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
smileyswife wrote
on Sep 8, 2011 9:02 PM

I fell in love with a square Marcy Smith demonstrated in Episode 702.  She was talking about the Chain Reaction Afghan Project and demonstrated a square done in gold and white.  The program said you could download the pattern for free.  I performed the download but the pattern I was after is not there.  Let me describe the stitch and maybe someone can help me find the patter (Free or For Sale).  You worked both colors at the same time.  You would work one color using 2 sc, ch 3, pick up the next color, fold the ch 3 to the front, do 2 sc, ch 3, switch colors.  This is the basic pattern.  I am trying to recreate from memory but it would be so much easier with the pattern.  Does anyone have the patter, know where I can get it??????

Please help! 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,195
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Sep 9, 2011 9:53 AM

Hi,

The pattern you are referring to is the Woven Arrowheads by Lily Chin. In the download, the square is worked in green and purple. For the episode, Marcy works the square in white and gold. It is stunning in both colorways.

Best wishes,

Toni

Not Ranked
Posts 2
smileyswife wrote
on Sep 9, 2011 12:48 PM

Thank you so much....I guess I should have looked closer at the actual patterns.  I was only looking for the sample seen on TV.  I will try this out when I get home.  I really appreciate the help.

MarianneBig Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS