The Official 2012 Amigurumi Calendar Crochet-Along

This post has 221 Replies | 43 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Vaughnde wrote
on Jan 3, 2012 12:02 PM

This is an awesome First Fish that I have seen! You did great with it!

Vaughnde

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Vaughnde wrote
on Jan 3, 2012 12:07 PM

Really looking forward to doing the fish when I have time. With 2 yr old grandson at my house right now I don't have a lot of time to crochet but I do love Amigurumi and have made a few in the past. Looking forward to keeping up with the CAL. First time using this forum even though I have been a member for awhile so I'm kinda confused on how to post without a quote...a stand alone post so to speak as well as upload pics of finished objects and to share. 

Vaughnde

Vaughnde

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 101
pattyb1 wrote
on Jan 3, 2012 2:45 PM

Humor:

The detail on your bunnies really give them a polished look.  I'm very impressed.  Your grandkids are very lucky!  While my grands like playing with and helping me decide on the next ami, detailing the little critters is not my strong suit.  Actually, it takes me just as long to piece everything together as it does just to crochet them.  But I enjoy seeing how they all turn out and it keeps me busy on these snowy days.  Thanks for sharing the pics and for all of your pointers in these CAL's.  They have been very helpful.

Make everyday a day to Crochet!

Patty

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 19
Paige524 wrote
on Jan 3, 2012 2:53 PM

How fun! Can't wait to try these out! I am in Cool

Not Ranked
Posts 2
TDKG wrote
on Jan 3, 2012 9:17 PM

I am headed out in the morning to pick out yarn for this little darlin'! I can't wait, it looks so easy and cute. :-)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
on Jan 3, 2012 9:43 PM

You will not be disappointed.

They turn out SO cute!

Try a verigated yarn, the little guys look great in it! :o)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
on Jan 3, 2012 9:57 PM

Adorable!! My kids used to stand around waiting for me to finish so they could grab it.

They'ld fight over whose it was! Kind of like I was with my siblings and my Mom's bread

coming out of the oven!  :o)  I never was too good a cook but I sure love a good pattern!

Where'd you get the pattern for these cute bunnies?  You did an awesome job!!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
on Jan 3, 2012 10:25 PM

Thanks!  :o)  It was so fun to make! :o)

Not Ranked
Posts 4
michelesanto wrote
on Jan 3, 2012 10:52 PM

where can i find the pattern of the month?  i have searched everywhere

Not Ranked
Posts 4
michelesanto wrote
on Jan 3, 2012 11:04 PM

it is very hard to find the pattern of the month. it took me an hour to find it and i only stumbled across it in the comments. can you provide a link to yhe monthly pattern?

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
on Jan 4, 2012 9:04 AM

take a deep breath and relax. If you have read through the previous posts, you will have seen that you need to click on the link in the first post: 2012 Amigurumi Calendar Page. When you get to that page, about 1/3 down the page is a large red button that says, "Download Now!" Click on that, and you get to the pattern.

The above post that I copied and pasted helped me find it.

I don't feel so stupid anymore as I am not the only one who struggle to locate it!! :o)

I kind of think it should be a little more obvious and user friendly to find but I'm over the hill

and maybe not as detail oriented as some. On the other hand I willingly admit I'm a crafter not

a computer geik!! :o)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
on Jan 4, 2012 9:04 AM

take a deep breath and relax. If you have read through the previous posts, you will have seen that you need to click on the link in the first post: 2012 Amigurumi Calendar Page. When you get to that page, about 1/3 down the page is a large red button that says, "Download Now!" Click on that, and you get to the pattern.

The above post that I copied and pasted helped me find it.

I don't feel so stupid anymore as I am not the only one who struggle to locate it!! :o)

I kind of think it should be a little more obvious and user friendly to find but I'm over the hill

and maybe not as detail oriented as some. On the other hand I willingly admit I'm a crafter not

a computer geik!! :o)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
on Jan 4, 2012 9:08 AM

Also, everyone knows we have kids to help us with electronic devices.

What do you do when your kids move out of the house!!!!! Fortunately, I still

have a 13 yr old at home!! :o) !!!!    Times comin when I'll be on my own!

What will I do then!   Aaaaaah! Oh NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Won't think about that now!! :o)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,217
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Jan 4, 2012 11:17 AM

I just posted a link to the monthly pattern on the home page. It is below the Welcome and the image of the Amigurumi calendar. You can also always find the page by choosing 2012 Crochet Me Calendar under the "Events & News" tab at the top of the page. I hope this helps!

Toni

Not Ranked
Posts 2
TDKG wrote
on Jan 4, 2012 4:58 PM

Daring to be different, I have a variegated cotton (whites, yellows, oranges, browns) for my Pucker, sort of a koi effect. My 7 year old son actually chose it, over a different brand with a color called "orangeade". I'll try that color next, perhaps, since I think I'll want to make a whole school of these!

Page 3 of 15 (222 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4 5  Next >  ... Last ยป | RSS