Are there any corrections for the squares? I have done all the circles.There is no way you can put all those stitches in that tiny starter circle. Appreciate any help
I also had trouble with the squares, but after looking at different pictures and zooming in, I kind of came up with my own version. I chained 4 and sl st to form ring. Ch 4, 1 dc in ring, ch 1, 11 times. join in 3rd ch of beg ch 4. 12 ch sps.
Rnd 2: follow same as pattern
Rnd 3: follow same as pattern
Rnd 4:ch 1, sc in last ch sp, ch 3, sc in next sp, ch 1, 5 dc, ch 3, 5 dc in next space (corner made).* ch 1, sc in next sp, ch 3, sc in next sp, ch 1 make another corner (5dc, ch3, 5dc). rep from * 2 more times, sl st to beginning st.
I hope this helps! I am now trying to put this together and the directions are so difficult to understand. I've been trying to find out if there were any corrections for this pattern made. I would love to know if anyone knows how to properly put this together. Considering I have spent about $40 in yarn for this and don't want to have it end up not done!
I"m having a ton of problems putting this together. I think there are so many errors in this pattern that I don't even know where to begin to help them correct it. I pretty much had to make up the pattern for the 1/2 circles and now I'm stuck at the point on connecting all the motifs. If anyone came up with an idea on how to connect them I'd sure appreciate the help! If I end up coming up with a good solution, I'll try to post it!
I came up with my own version of doing the squares too! This is how i did it and it worked out pretty well
1. ch 4 sl st in first ch to form ring
2. ch 4 double crochet ch 1 11 times join with sl st in 3rd chain of beginning 4 ch
3. ch 2 double crochet 2 together ch 3 double crochet 3 together around join with sl st
4. sc in first 3 ch space ch 4 sc around join with sl st in beginning sc
5. sc in beg 4 ch space ch 2 *5 double crochet in next space ch 3 double crochet 5 in next loop (corner) ch 2 sc ch 2 *and repeat 3 times sl st in beginning sc. Fasten off and weave in ends.
It's similar to the other pattern posted but it's a little bit different so i thought i'd add my 2 cents worth! :) Hope the pattern makes sense!