This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Nerdygurumi wrote
on Jan 7, 2013 11:54 AM

Hello Everyone!

I just joined yesterday evening!

I'm 19, born in 1993.

I've been crocheting for a bit more than seven years, on and off. My first project has been a little beanie for a doll of mine. Back then a friend tought me, but apart from single-crochets I know everything from my mum and/or youtube.

I have tought how to crochet - as well as I could with my humble knowledge - to my best friend. She is a quick learner. Although knitting was harder for her... I tried teaching it to another friend of mine, but she had some problems as she couldn't figure out how to hold hook and yarn for it to go fluently. I showed her several times, but somehow it didn't work out...

I have started to make patterns for amigurumi items that were in some way or the other nerdy or geeky. My first amigurumi was the fairy Navi from Zelda - Ocarina of Time. Some of the patterns are published on http://www.nerdygurumi-101.blogspot.com/

Apart from that I have a youtube-account where I publish some tutorials. My channel is evela18

I have been on two other forums so far, one about crochet and knitting and one about writing. I hope that I will have an experience here that will be comparable to the writing-forum, as the knitting and crocheting forum was a bit of a mess and I couldn't figure it out.

xxx Nerdygurumi

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Joyce777 wrote
on Jan 16, 2013 2:52 PM

Welcome to the site, Glad you are here.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS